Reviews for Sex And The City Of Coruscant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHEHU HAHEHED THAt IS HILARIOUS
coolkiller chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
that was the best fiction i've seen il like the ending it was funny lol.
IansBean chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Funny! why do I feel like I am watching an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
PrincessofVictory chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Sequel! I want to hear about the photos!
alexceasar chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
OMG! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. This is GREAT. Thank you so much. I just loved it.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
man! anakin got palpy god and palpy got anakin back in return! YEH! LMFAO! god, i love this fanfic :D! i love sabe for taking control! mwaha! heheh...the scene at liam's lounge was pretty funny - with obiwan bored with sabe and sabe feeling up the chancellor. lol. and yeah, anakin makes one good drunk! W00T! Oh...and i see obiwan shagged padme! you go, obi you know what? i absolutely love this universe you've created :D! and psycho palpy barging into mace was funny too!
Lady Serenity Moon chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
OMG...I giggled all the way through it and when I hit the part with a mad Palpatine and Master Windu and he was yelling i was laughing my head off that i nearly fell off my chair. Love it!
Lady McClellan chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Oh Yes! This is truly excellent! Although I'd like to see Obi-wan get even in your sequel. :)
Senth chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Kittenmommy, I have a great appreciation for your fan fiction... : )
ChaosEffect chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Ewwww, Anakin and Obi did the nasty! That is gross but funny. I never realized Obi was gay. I always knew Yareal Poof and Ki-Adi Mundi were gay together, but not Obi!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
*holding her sides as she laughs* Oh, that was a CLASSIC! *BS* Great work, like always.
Higher Ground Bee chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
ok...well..that was...
obiwanrocks chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO OBI-WAN! HE'S STRAIGHT I TELL YOU! THAT IS MEAN! It was a good and funny story, but there are enough perverts out there calling my poor obi gay.
queen of hearts chapter 1 . 11/29/2000