Reviews for No Time to Wait
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Nicely written. Thanks. :)
JessicaRae24 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I just loved this. Awesome job. This is almost a necessary scene for Faith, but since we can't read Dean's mind-Jensen's spectacular acting aside-it would fall flat on the little screen. I think you captured Dean perfectly during this episode and his reason for leaving the hospital was spot on. Abandonment is one of Dean's greatest fears, it only makes sense that dying alone is another. Again, great job!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I first stumbled upon this while browsing in the Supernatural challenge forumn and I am in love with this. It's awesome. I really never thought about that scene and I can so see that actaully happening. Great job!
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Despite what Sam has already been through, I think it would hurt him more if Dean didn't let him help. Sam is struggling to be an adult, an equal partner. It wouldn't be fair of Dean to rob him of that in the misguided hope of it being easier on him if Dean died alone. Good job!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow, you have great insight to Dean's feelings in that episode, IMO. This is the first fic I've seen that describes this time in the episode, and you did it well. Dean not wanting to stay in the hospital, but also missing Sam and wanting to be with him. I always wondered, when I was watching it, why Sam wasn't there with Dean more. Good job.

Kelly
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Hey you are doing great! Loved the line Dead Man Walking, exactly what Dean would say. And the thought that Dean doesn't want to die alone was absolutely how he would feel, plus the guilt he feels for leaving Sam. Perfect! Thanks so much for filling in the blanks that the show doesn't cover. B.J.
JustGray chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Well done. Thanks for filling in the blank for us.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aw that was sweet, i enjoyed it.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is one of my first experiences in Supernatural fanfiction

and you've made it a fantastic one for me. Dean's such a complex character, but I think you nailed him. Had a little bit of his sense of humor, his bitterness, his impatience, but most importantly, you got his human side in there, too.

Goin' in my faves, because it's awesome.
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
It didn’t seem like it would be too hard, dying.
toyatezuka chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I love supernatural so much especially the chapter faith.

Dean is my favourite guy in the show as he is handsome.

Love you story but the sad thing is that it is too short.

Would love to read more of it.
Tezpin chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Beautiful! It was so heart-wrenching (no pun intended!) but you gave a great insight into Dean's feeling about his approaching death and why he would check out of hospital. Fantastic! Hope to read more from you.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
42-Sporks chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. Nearly brought me to tears by the end. You're very conscious of Dean's feelings, especially in such a dire situation as his own impending doom.

Perfect.