Reviews for The Ugliness of Nepotism
darri2346 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
sucky? i thought this was pretty awesome(: good job
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
great one shot:D
heather1021 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
love the ending. great story.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Hey, I read this a while ago and meant to leave a review, but I forgot. This was well written! Good job. Your knowledge of medicine was good, too. And the ending was sweet.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
aw that was a good ending but is till wish it wasn't a oneshot.
Luna Serenade chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I don't think its sucky in the least. I love it. Keep it up!
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
ah! I LOVE IT!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
aw. the perfect kiss for a perfect ending.
PrettyKitty688 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I really liked it! You should write more of this pairing! Off to read the sequel!
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
PLEASE! DO A SEQUAL! (sp?) I NEED A SEQUAL! not want... NEED! Awesome story, awesome case, awesome idea with Laura and awesome chase/cam... I beg of you... DO A SEQUAL!
chemqueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw!
mt-threat chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
It's really good! I'm supprised it's you first. I don't even write that well and I've been writing for years.

Update soon please!
Allison Chase chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was awesome! Make a sequel! Make a long story with many chapters, more Laura, and a lot of Cameron and Chase!
ShadiEyes92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Yay! Chase and Cameron. :) That was really good, really in character. This may sound bad, but I liked it how they couldn't save the patient, often they've become cocky. hehe :)

Write more!
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was really pretty good for your first try. There were a couple of simple errors, that proof reading or a beta could've caught. And I really appreciated that you took the time to look into the medical stuff. :)

I, too, was also surprised that it just ended. You could easily turn this into something more. Does Laura really have a thing for Foreman? Does she ever "grow a pair"? And the Chase/Cam... you can't just leave me hangin' like that! ;)

Good work!