Reviews for Medieval Magic
Avanell chapter 30 . 2/20/2014
thanks for the update...cannot wait! Please consider how to post so that we still have the original and able to comment :D PM me if you post as new story!
Avanell chapter 30 . 12/6/2012
That's GOOD news!
Copia Pirata chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Me encanta esta historia. Es mágica.
Addicted2snickers chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Wow. I just read all of your chapters! You have a great storyline and ideas. Brilliant story, really. I cannot wait to read your last chapter. Your story is exciting, adventurous, romantic, intrueging and, well,
brilliant. I think I'll check out more of your stories! This ones definetly going on my favorites list...XD

Great job,
Addicted2snickers
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
nice story. Thank you. ;D
heronlove chapter 29 . 7/1/2012
That was a great chapter. Iloved that Ron finally talked to his real father. I loved their walk in the villiage and the fact that Ginny's dad is a healer and told them that the baby was a girl.
Avanell chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful update, so happy that you continued and that things are moving on for the best for the people we've met in this tale :D
IfUCJuli chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
That chapter cute, I loved it!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
So sweet. Cant wait for the little princess to be born.
CocoRocks chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
Aw I'm so glad that Ron and Hermione are having a girl! Little Rose :)
Sandrinha2 chapter 28 . 6/27/2012
My only criticism is that you should update this wonderful story more often :-D. Oh well, must be patient LOL. If they have a little baby girl first then i'm sure she is going to be daddy's little girl :-D.
Loli-pop0394 chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
Ahh it has been so long, I was very happy to see this chapter. I loved it! Update asap.
VieveBridget26 chapter 28 . 6/22/2012
Yay! I really do love this story:)
Avanell chapter 28 . 6/21/2012
Very sweet update, just wanting MORE :D
heronlove chapter 28 . 6/21/2012
That was a great chapter. I am happy that Ron and Hermione will be living in the country. I hope they will be safe there. I bet that Harrius and Ginny will go with them.