Reviews for The Ponytail
That was just hilarious!

I LOVED it!

So random and funny!
Ivoryshell chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I laughed all the way through this! I loved it. Can't wait to read more from you!
EmberIce22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Just out of curiosity I checked out this story...and I efing loved it! A Malfoy/Hermione make-out session would have been hot...er oops that was my out-loud voice. Umm, yeah, anyways...such a great idea and I truly loved your take on Malfoy's strange obsession...to see that he has this weird "thing" about ponytails is funny as hell.
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
hey ,srry this isnt a review for this story but ch.2 of forgive isnt really working it cuts off at the end and doesnt show the review buton , thought you outta know there is no pm for pmfor you so i just randomly picjked a story , hope you dont mind!im sorry!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Lol, of course she's prepared for the event of a crazy Ponytail hater stealing her hairband. She just whips out a new elastic and carries on with her day. It's BRILLIANT!

-laughs-
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Bwahahaha! *falls off couch laughing* Great story!
Little Miss Creant chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This made me lol...

Coolness
NuruEves chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh! That was wonderfully delightful! I adored every moment of it!
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
HAHAHA! thats cute!
Life is Truely Great chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hhahaha I absolutely love how random that was. It reminds me when you're standing in a line and the person in front of you has a hair out of place... like it didn't quite make it into ponytail or it's static-clinging to their shirt... *shiver* I hate it when that happens. Most of the time Me and my friends just start to pull off the stray hairs and they just look at us funny... ah well. LOVED IT
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Lols, that was cute. Too cute. Doesn't deserve flames, no matter how I squint at it... Too good, going in my C2.
Punkindoodle chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
My god this is to damn cute! I love it so much!
Chocolateveela chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this is hilarious. seriously

'Nothing happend for the next minute. They just stood there, it was silent exept for Draco's deep breathing. Then she shrugged, and to Draco's horror, pulled up the sleave on her robe and there displayed were about five fresh elastics. She pulled one off and with skill, pulled her hair together and compiled it into a clean ponytail.

She stared at his horrified expresion for a moment and then said, "Malfoy, you are wierd." '

That was funny stuff. anyway, good oneshot. the only thing you should watch out for in the future is spelling.
CaScAdEd-TeArS chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Lol this was seriously funny! Loved it. Great job.
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
*dissolved into giggles* Thats hilarious and oh so temptingly random! I love it!