Reviews for Runaway Princess
ZoeysZone chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Oh come on.
you had to stop there! YOU JUST HAD TO STOP WRITING THERE!

Allleila chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
This story is pretty impressive. I'm really happy that I managed to stumble across it. This story deserves way more than reviews than the ones it currently has. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
aw poor update as soon as you can please.i love this story so mch i can't wait to read te rest.
fandomgirl2012 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
this is such a good story so far. i really hope you update soon i would love to read more
Aisyy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
FINALLY what took you so long? don't you like us anymore? :(

i like the chapter!
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
I really like this. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
julien and bella... man they are always up to no good... anyway, yey u updated! cant wait for the action. Poor wanda, and rogue too, guess they are both damsels in distress...

cool chap . nice to hear from u
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
story is progressing well. Just your grammar, sentencing and dialogue needs a bit of work. update soon!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
omg that is amazing plz update soon its up too you what the rating is it doesn't the story is AMZAING so far plz update as soon as you can i want to know what happens plz.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
so far i don't think this should be rather M, but if your going to put something a little more...uh 'detailed' then keep the rating. not a bad chapter, update soon ok?

UpYourCupcake chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I wasn't sure I was going to like this...but...I DO! Boo to Julien...!
Aisyy chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
you probably could drop the rating to T. i don't think it needs to me M. anyway yay! finally you update. i've been waiting forever! :smile: but now that it's up i'd like to say:

"Remy you suck!" :sob:

lol :P just kiddin'. well not really, but at least it gave drama to the plot line. so keep writing and i hope to read more soon.
lee chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
awe. they finally found out. that was a neat revelation. really awesome!
imissmycupcake chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
OK, I am seriously in love with this story. It's so well done and I love the fairytale-style...thingy. Meh, I can't describe it right, but it's so awesome and I hope you put another chapter up soon. Wow I'm a rambler.
Aisyy chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
i was waiting forever for this to be updated. don't stop now, keep going. it's good!