Reviews for Iron Roses
enjoyed your work :)
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awh
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. What a beautiful story ...
SouthWesternDjinn chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is soooooooooooooooo CUTE!

And i definitely liked how you didn't make it a really painful story, you never say that he doesn't love her so the reader is given a more hopeful view. Her role as a healer almost becomes symbolic in this when you mentioned the metal roses. :D All in all, i'm impressed!
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Great fic! :D
darklover chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved it. It was really good, whoever would have ever thought Isane/Hisagi would make an interesting couple? You accomplished that.
MadMeijin chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow, just wow, I had never even considered these two as a couple. The writing, and story line are superb. Hisagi Taicho indeed, I look forward to reading more of your work if it's all of this caliber I know I'll enjoy it.
Terrey chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Really interesting. Describing relationship between Shuuhei and Isane isnt, but you did it wonderfully!

Congratulate:)
ryokablade chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It appears as if I have been warped into another crackpairing obsession. XD

Please, if you can, make another Isane/Shuuhei fanfic!

*Puppy eyes*
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
It was written nicely, and it was written about a cute couple. I loved it.
Spanano chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Naww, that was sweet, i really liked it. Good job!

!KazeRose
green see-through ghosts chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was such a joy to read! You have a lovely, straight-forward way of telling things, like when you describe Isane's morals. "...made of steel, and she's quite anal about them." Those words were just so perfect for laying out the scenario; she doesn't just have strong morals, but she really sticks to them. This just made it so clear that their night together had been *accidental*. Also, you depicted an idea of Isane that I've never really seen, and I have to admit I enjoyed it. Often, I think of her as extremely reserved, extremely shy and unsure of herself. But, you created this wonderful idea of her understanding who she is, and though she has dreams, she's still realistic about them. This is so cool! And I love her line about wishing the "institution would just...just burn." It's the sort of semi-malicious thing I can so picture her saying.

And Shuuhei, oh gosh. Perfect! He's the type of stoic character who would put up with all that captain crap for weeks without asking for help. You portrayed him WONDERFULLY. His dedication to Tousen, and how strong it was, just sets the tone so nicely.

*Sigh* This was beautifully sad, with two of my favorites in a realistic, but never mundane, piece of art. I have a feeling that this is what inspiration is made of. Lovely job :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
that was very sweet. a very nice addition to the archive.
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wonderfully written!

i know you posted this a while back

but have you considered a sequel or another chapter?

i would love to read what happens next

nonetheless, keep up the excellent writing!
Forsaken Gratitude chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing. I just fell in love with Shuuhei one day and just started looking through fanfiction. I'm so glad that I found this. Keep up the good work! Because this is, once again, simply amazing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »