Reviews for Sugar Coated Syringe
DustTilDawn chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
This was a very psychologically taxing story. To really appreciate it, you have to put yourself in Roxas's shoes, and this unorthodox style really helped. Maybe a bit too well. . Happy Halloween...Shit
UnfinishedEpilogue chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Now that this is over, can I just say this is a miracle in a mess of a lemon pie? Those descriptions are just delicious.
UnfinishedEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm a writer too so I feel obligated to review. So far, so good. Completely out of character but fuck it. Roxas and Kairi would never be together in-character, On to chapter 2!
xxPLUR chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Are you still going to write two more chapters? It says this story is completed so I'm assuming that it won't be continued. That sucks but it was a good story. Thanks for uploading this. :)
xxPLUR chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I loved the roxiri at the end of this chapter.
xxPLUR chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Yay finally sora gets what he deserves!
xxPLUR chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Ha I hope Roxas beats the crap out of sora. I really hate him in this.
xxPLUR chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Wow each chapter leaves me speechless. I'm a big roxiri fan so this story is just on so many levels of amazing for me. I love the angsty feelings Roxas experiences and the way you express his desires.
xxPLUR chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I love this story.
xxPLUR chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow that was amazing and it's barely chapter 1. I love the frustrated anger Roxas seems to have in this.
SocialAnxiety247 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
you are amazing.. It's almost as if this is poetry :) I wish I could write like this but then that be me copy-cating you :( I was so happy I found this chapter again! When I read this, this was back when you didn't have anything uploaded. So glad you added! So exited to read more :)
Cho chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
You're an amazing writer and this was a great story...but something has kind of bothered me. Roxas seemed to love Kairi's physical appearance a lot, but what about her heart, her spirit, her soul? The wonderful connection that they shared? Beauty fades, you know. Hehe sorry, I had to point that out, it was running through my mind all day.
Cho chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Ah T.T That flashback of Sora and Namine was heartwrenching :( Poor Roxas. You are an AMAZING writer. I know I'm super late on reviewing and I read this story decades ago, but I just had to tell you how amazing you were :) I love you! Keep up the greatness!
ArtOfStory chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Great blend of dark comedy and romance. I know you didn't finish the ending to this story but it seems fine the way it ended. great job!
compa16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011