Reviews for Meddling and Melding
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/10
niice Story and Pairing hope there will be more Storys like this
i soooo would have loved to see bones reaction after they both turned up and he knows on first look what they did and is told he will be there best man at there wedding_
rian chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
the only thing that annoys me about this story is how that last chapter is all underlined. Maybe you could not do that?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I never believed in Gol, either; this feels much more real and true. Thanks for writing this story and for sharing it with us.

The second half of this story is underlined - paragraph after paragraph is underlined. I'm assuming that this formatting isn't intentional, so you may want to fix it. (It makes your story a lot harder to read, and a story as good as this one SHOULD be read.)
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
It was great.
Pughugss chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wow. I will never be able to watch that episode again without thinking of this story! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful love story...I loved it!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
AWESOME STORY! LOVE IT!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thanks for that Was really fun
Algazoth chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I think your inner dialog bits with Spock's perspective ranks at the absolute top of anything I've ever read in that regard, and that's saying a lot actually. It's a very hard thing to pull off too, what with avoiding to assign a "human" belief system and interpretation to his thoughts and reactions.
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I only have one word: epic!
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Fantastic, amazing, and perfect! Those are the only words I can think of to describe this story! Really, really great job! Thank you so much for writing! :D

Live long and prosper! :D
Violet Foreman chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
T'hy'la story! Telepathy! Bonding! Yay!

(No constructive criticism to be found here, it is about 3am where I live and I loved the fic. And meddling Smashed!McCoy.)Keep going:)
kuhekabir chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
excellent story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Suddenly, UNDERLINES EVERYWHERE!
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
My goodness. I haven't read something this good on in quite a long time. In fact, this was amazing with the way that you can keep everyone so in character and go into so much thoughtful detail. Amazing.

Sincerely,

Nick
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I love it. Hilarious ending. So sweet. Please write more wonderous stories.