Reviews for Requests
Guest chapter 53 . 3/8/2014
She was with anders for a WEEK. As in one. So the only happy he could hav e made is in her head. Because he knew NOTHING about her. She told him nothing and gave him nothing.
Kara again here is a frakkin coward.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/8/2014
Unfortunately Kara is the one to f**k it up. what she did to Lee was hateful, andd for what?
anders was literaly her puppy dog. Wanted nothing from her, and thas what she gave to him nothing. She couldnt even make that work. Cant say it enough - Kara was a selfish, self important coward. She was to stupid to understand what she could do to make things right. she was just way to selfish to do it.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
I didnt like this one too much. Why? Because the truth of the matter is this puts too much of what happened on Lee, when it really was not his fault. Lee was pretty honest with Kara about the way he felt, that he wanted something with her. Kara each and every time threw it in his face. Frakked Baltar, told him there was nothing between them, Married Sam after the night on New Cap. she ven hd the nerve to blame him for the problems in her marriage. Not only did she do some pretty hateful crap, but she dint accept any responsibility for the consequences of her actions.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Kara wanted Lee to "take it back". Of course it was beyond HER to tell Lee the truth about how she feels, she would rather run away then be honest. Rather let the relationship be destroyed because she is too weak to open up.

Oh yea, Sam didnt point out Karas "mistakes" because he was never told anything. Kara told Sam nothing about herself or the nasty hateful things she did. He might of thought a little differently if he knew her a little better. But as we know he did learn - too late.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Funny how Kara ignored everything Lee tried to tell her and was only concerned about her own feelings. She didnt care about how she had hurt Lee time and again. She was only concerned that she was hurt. That was Kara. Selfish, self centered and a coward. She was really quite weak, ran away from everything real and for all her nonsense about anders she couldn't even make that work.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Now that Kara is being pushed to meat mommy, she needs Lee way she spoke to Lee when he tried to help he should tell her to frak off.
lanalucy chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
This one was totally sweet. I love Kara teasing everyone by telling them exactly what she's doing, and Lee telling her exactly what he wants. If only...
lanalucy chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I love this chapter. It's so adorably them. Or could be them. lol
Tint chapter 88 . 10/29/2013
I realize it's been years since you last published to this storyline but I've only just stumbled across your writings and I want to say 'thank you'. I've spent the last couple of evenings reading most of your BSG stories and I've enjoyed each and every one. This particular set of drabbles had me up well past 2am last night because I didn't want to stop reading. You are a wonderfully creative writer and while I openly admit to prefering the fluffier, more romantic K/L stories I still couldn't help but but enjoy the more angst ridden ones too. From genuine bursts of laughter, to tears and even a bit of pulse quickening your stories have caused me to run the emotional gamut and I've loved every second. So again I thank you for sharing your talent for writing with the masses.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/4/2013
I wish I could read this for the first time again.
CloudyDream chapter 88 . 7/2/2013
This was a really good story. Well, stories. I'm usually not a fan of one shots - I like long stories better - but yours were just awesome, you're a really good writer. Kudos
lanalucy chapter 70 . 12/17/2012
Those last three lines might be the funniest Lee/Kara/Zak ending ever. Just so casual that Zak isn't really sure whether or not they're serious. lol
Scherherazade chapter 52 . 7/17/2012
This story fits in with my theory that Kara and Lee were just meant to be. Very nice.
Scherherazade chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Love Lee in a towel. Yummy!
Scherherazade chapter 39 . 7/12/2012
My theory has always been that K & L belonged together and were attracted to each other from the get go, despite Zak being in the picture.