Reviews for Codename: Athena
Arunav chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
How did they do it?
MizuKitsune10 chapter 40 . 12/30/2011
I know like almost nothing about Detective School Q. That being said, I went and looked it up while reading this. And it's very interesting. Ryu is a complex character, and Kyu amuses me. Your integration of Ami is pretty cool too.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 40 . 6/13/2009
Cool ending _, perhaps you can find the manga at : one manga . com (lose the brakes of course _)

I’m sorry I’m so late with my review, I’m in the middle of an exam period. But next week I’ll be finished and I’ll review as soon as possible! I’m very curious about the next story you’ll begin, or continue _
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 35 . 6/8/2009
you did great though _ i love this chapter, it's sweet and fitting
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 34 . 6/5/2009
i'm starting to really hate this hades-dude! _ (kind of the purpose of his character of course since someone has to be the bad guy, but still!)
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 32 . 6/3/2009
cool, _ like the cosmo part but i fel kind of sorry for ryu
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 30 . 5/27/2009
interesting _ cool mystery
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 28 . 5/26/2009
cool mystery, and i like that fact that a lot is going on with ami _
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 26 . 5/22/2009
poor ami, bad memories. i wonder, in the canon, was it megu who went with ryu to the school?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 24 . 5/21/2009
heh things are getting tense! _ i like it!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
cool, i'm really glad you updated this fic _ it's a really great one
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 18 . 4/13/2008
like the story, don't know much about the detectif anime, but still the story is really cool
bissek chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
One thing you might want to mention in the next chapter - there HAS to be an extra way to travel between the two villages other than the staircase and the secret method that is the key to the mystery. Why? Because I can't see these people moving small farm tractors up a spiral staircase.

Unless all the farming machinery which is shown at the upper village in the anime was disassembled, carried up in pieces and then reassembled, there has to be a freight elevator around somewhere.

Another anime-canon plothole: The bit about all but two masks being taken was due to the news crew. With one member of the news crew dead the night before they traveled to the second village, a third mask becomes available for Q class.

Is there going to be a connection between the SM Pluto and the DSQ Pluto? If so, then Ryu and Setsuna are related.

You need to have more SM elements working into the cases. So far, most of this story has just been a rehash of DSQ episodes with one extra character. Apart from the flashback chapters, this story is a rewrite with what is effectively an OC.
Shaydee Says chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
So you're basically copying DevilWench's fic?
Jason Grey chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
O.O Oh, my god. I never expected that plot twist! Icredible! I'm not sure who I should pity more: Mercury and her beloved, or Minako for being so blind to not see their love. As for the identity of Dauphin, is it Ryu? Or is it someone else who hasn't been revealed? Eh, guess I'll just have to wait and see. And thanks for updating so soon. Didn't I submit a review yesterday? (Oh, yes one more thing, the link you sent me doesn't work; it was cut off)

Ja!