Reviews for Done That
Hakanaki chapter 21 . 1/2
God... I just reread this today...

I got to the scene with Daisuke and Takeru on the phone in France and my heart leapt into my throat and stayed there. You have a gift for capturing the reality of what painful situations do to people and in that moment it was like I remembered every time I had to swallow my pride and do something uncomfortable.

The rest of the scenes were all like that too! But my throat is still all tight from that particular one.

No sequel necessary! This is fantastic. A go to read on a rainy day.
Scripturiens chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Loved both stories! I think drama was a bit overdone in some parts, but I really, really enjoyed reading both of them. And for the most part, I loved how you characterized them, except I had trouble adjusting to Yamato's personality in the story.

But still, thank you for sharing. It was a wonderfully entertaining experience.
Ultimateblack chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Dude that's too complicated. Too many relationship twists. But lemme ask you this: are u a Yamari (Yamato x Hikari) fan?
EmD23 chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
I have to say, I really enjoyed both parts of this story.

When I recognized your name, because I read My Captain's Lady and its ill-fated sequel years ago, I was pretty excited.

I guess my only complaint is that the story I wanted to see the most, Daisuke and Sumiko's story, went relatively untold as far as them getting back together. I mean, how do you come back from that?

Shame we don't see it.

Good job though.
Kaname Langley chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
More? I wanna see some Children's and his parent's. Mimi and Taiichi Fatherhood :)
teamcan chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Both parts of the story were absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed reading them and loved every bit of it, especially the humor and friendship moments, so thanks for sharing such amazing works!
xxkoffeexx chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
As I'm still laughing cheesily at the screen, I want to tell you how thankful I am...

that sounded too formal. XD Thanks for the awesome Mimi x Tachi-ness! I love those two together and forever now. And I'm sorry I didn't review every single wonderful chapter-I couldn't stop going to the next and next... And after sighing happily, I shall read over the story again. XP
redskyy chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
That really was just amazing. No other words can really describe the epic nature of Been There and Done That. I know it's been a while and you have most likely have moved on far from this story, but I can't help but imagine how great a sequel could be. Tai and Mimi was the glue holding everything together, and I personally found their story the most enthralling. The way you left things off with them eloping, I can't help but imagine how great the aftermath could be. They also never directly talked about and addressed the loss of the baby as well as the brief pregnancy scare. That's what I would love to see the most.

Everything else would be icing on the cake and just great to see. Daisuke and Takeru sounded a lot better at that last get-together, which hopefully means things are okay. You only barely got into Sora and Jyou's relationship, as well as dealing with Yamato's music career and how that would affect his relationship with Hikari. No matter if you keep the style or do something different, this story needs to be continued.

Even if you decide not to, I would still love to see you write more of Tai and Mimi. Thanks for the stories.
starrygirl chapter 21 . 7/3/2007
i think i finished reading "Been There" like two or three days ago and now i'm done reading "Done That". I love your stories so much!

This one is definatly funnier than the other and I couldn't help but laugh through it! Also, I love the plot, it's just so interesting! I also want to read more!

You're an excellent writer and shouldn't give up on it! I give this story two thumbs up! -
CT chapter 21 . 6/3/2007
so what happened to the sequel?
RoseNoire313 chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
this is such an amazing story! There should be a sequal!
SavannahX chapter 21 . 4/24/2007
But you did write a sequel, so of course I'm going to read it. I really liked this second part of the story. Even though I was pissed at you for making Mimi and Taichi break up, I forgive you, well at least now that they're back together... eloped as I should say.

Great job on this and again, I'll read the sequel when I get time.
flipstahhz chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
Whoa. I see you've done a lot of updating while I was away. lol. I'm probably going to review half my usual length since I want to review each chapter. Okay, I admit, during my busy months I have been reading this story and have even progressed to reading the sequel. It's just I didn't have free time to actually sit down and write a proper review. You're really on a roll with all your updating.

Daisuke. I like it how you portray his character in your stories. He's so positive and bright. Basically, from many fanfics I have read in my previous years, Daisuke is often portrayed as a hyperactive stupid (mind the language) idiot and isn't worthy of anything and is too dumb. I know, that sounded a bit to rash and cruel..but it really bugs me. I like that you are showing a different side to Daisuke. Perhaps, a mature and nicer one. It's just..many people put Daisuke's character down, and I don't like it. I'm really bad at explaining myself, so I'll stop here, before it goes worse. Anyway, I'm glad that you displayed Daisuke this way. As in..someone who is strong and willing to make a bad situation better. Kudos to his courage in actually facing Sumiko.

The sudden break between Mimi and Taichi..is sort of strange. But in a way, probably they do need a break..even though it's obvious they'll go insane without the other.

And..Taichi quiting. That's got to be one of my favourite scenes in this series of stories. Throughout the prequel and this sequel he has been constantly nagged with his job..and it's great to see that he's finally woken up from his daze and realized what's more important in life. Okay, that's it for now. lol. I'll probably write another review for you tomorrow. Take care dear!

flipstahhz
Nesha1 chapter 21 . 11/4/2006
Man, (or woman) I swear I don't read fics rated less than "M", but on this site I guess one can't help it. Anyway, feeling the Michi ending! I thought it was very cute! I like it. And now, (yes I told you was going to read "Been There", I'm not and I know I'm terrible) you've got a sequel that's I've been following since the beginning! On my way to review it, now! Keep up the good work!

Nesha
Veranda chapter 21 . 10/30/2006
God, I don't even know what to say. Reading your fics is like a religious experience. I'm going to completely bomb two tests tomorrow because I haven't done anything but read your fics for two solid days. I liked this one even more than the first, because all of the glimpses we got into the minds of those boys were golden. Tai was just wonderful, and I was so in love with TK I didn't know what to do with myself. You really know how to start a chapter with a bang. The transition between Tai's finding out about Matt and Kari (which had me laughing out loud) and Takeru's "Taichi is one of those creative angry people." completely did me in. The entire chapter was excellent, really. Kari and Matt laughing on the floor and TK and Tai talking in the hallway...definitely my favorite chapter. Tai and Mimi's reconciliation was beautiful. Okay, I have to stop because I could sit here for a very long time telling you why you're brilliant. I'm thrilled to see that you've got a sequel going. Congratulations, you're my hero. V