Reviews for Reflection
cantante chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
so i'm now convinced that we have the same opinions on music and books/movies. and since those are pretty much my life, it seems that we are nearly the same person. lol. great story. and allana is actually a bit like mulan (that song's from the movie, i'm guessing you knew that?) cause she goes off to be a warrior pretending to be a guy, makes friends, is exposed as a girl, her friends are mad but they still like her and she gets a guy out of it in teh end. lol LONG review for a short story. Wonderfulness.
IndianFromSpace chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
jen...

1. u do own tamora piercebooks dumb-butt!

the 1st/2nd book she hooks up w/jon that thing happens w/georges mom so she tells george.

3. she wudnt be all "wa i wanna do stuff but i cant...boo hoo hoo"

4. U OWE ME A COOKIE!
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is cool - i have never heard the song but the lyrics fit really well with this - you have captured the emotions perfectly. How old is Alanna when she is think this?
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
COOKIES!

*Munchmunchmunchmunch*

Yum.

Good!

More cookies?

_
Alanna22039 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was really good! I haven't tried any song fics, but I might later. And you've shown me how to do it...
FlissyFish chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is a really good start to a good story and i love tamora pierces books. have you read the one about alanna's daughter alianne? its good.

Keep up the good work!