Reviews for Thursdays with Kira
How lovely and angsty this fanfic are and to think it would let me left hanging at the end and it was last updated 8 years ago... Please i beg of you, your fic was the most realistic and beautiful fanfic ive ever seen among all the GSD fanfic involving Shinn Asuka,SO UPDATE THEM ;_;
GreenFire chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Of all the fanfics I've ever read this is the BIGGEST cliffhanger that I'm so desperate to read the conclusion! DAMN why did this become incomplete T_T
Faliara chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Maybe if Shinn let Kira explain...
jubulicious chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
One more chapter! YOU CAN DO IT! PLEASE FINISH THIS I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATING SOME SORT OF CLOSURE FOR YEARS ;_;
001Kamikakushi chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
After four years, i decided to check on my favorite fanfiction list to see how weird i was when i was younger. And i can say this fanfiction stays in the list. For now i have a different view of the world, i completely side with shinn. And i love how you wrote him. Actually, i just like how you perceive life in general. I honestly dont know how i should react if i am ever in a situation like him. I am curious to how you think shinn will handle that. Forgiveness is easy in animes,mit is not in life.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Please oh please finish this story! I love it!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Wow, this is one of the best Gundam stories i've read in the past almost month that I started looking them up. I hope you get to finish the story soon. Sore ja mata!
girru chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I hope you will finish this3
Vuurvlieg chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Can you please please please continue? It's probably a bit late to ask now but I really wanna know what happens next. I really like the way you've written Kira and Shinn too... So... Pretty please?
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
This is a really well written fic! I'd like to see you continue it - especially with how it's been left.
Latiwings chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Nice, I can't wait for the next chapter. You have a beautiful writing style.
teapotpot chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
This is so ridiculously good. You have captured all of the characters pefectly, but Shinn's inner voice in particular is spot on. Even though canon has Kira and Shinn meeting at the end, I think I prefer your scenario! The dialogue, the character interactions, Shinn's reflections... it's all fantastic. You're writing is wonderful, and you've left us at a crucial point plot-wise - I'd love to read more! It's been quite a while, but if you ever feel like adding to this story, I can assure you that there are people eagerly waiting to see what you come up with. Amazing job, thanks for sharing!
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
To the mean person who tortures me by not updating... update? please?
Lal Mirch chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Eh? D: Come on~

Finish it!

There's just acceptance left D:
Faoron chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I've always wanted to see such post-series interaction between Shinn and Kira, and this is the first I've come across. Moreover, it's been done quite well so far, as Shinn doesn't get better over night. Great job! I look forward to more.