Reviews for The Perfect Battle
JustStayGold chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
To be honest, I came here anticipating to find another mediocre self harm fanfic, but what I got what so much more. This is one of the best SH fics I've ever read on this site. It's very detailed and tempestuous. You have amazing skill and I would love to see another CATCF fic on the subject by you, if possible.
shiawasena neko chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great story... makes me think you may have experience with this... but I hope that is not so. Poor Willy. I'm glad Charlie was there to help him and did not back down.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
great story i liked it a lot.
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Good story :)

It makes both Willy and Charlie impossible to not be loved.
Melancholyworld chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Really angsty story. Not many fics I've read choose this topic, so I'm happy I found something good about it.

From what I've heard and read about self-harming in general and cutting in particular, your description of it sounds quite realistic. I thought the part where Willy explained the reasons for his behaviour was very well done, very imaginable.

The ending was perfect, no big happy-ending, which would have been unrealistic and inappropriate, but optimistic and hopeful in a way it makes you feel hopeful, too.

To sum up - great story, keep up the good work!

M_W
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow that made me cry really hard, and i don't usually cry. it was so realistically and beautifully written.
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love it, everything was in character, realistic, logical(as far as cutting goes), I guess the better word would be rational. Kinda ominously disturbing but everything in character, likely, I'm not sure about his dad-but then again who is.
XxSnowWhiteQueenxX chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really enjoyed was convincing and true to the real life situation of Self Injury.I look forward to reading more from you.
Prince Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
*sniff* your work is so sad and dark and perfect. another beautiful story :) i love it, keep writing!
MeBeShe4815 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG! Continue!
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
...I am speechless ...*sobs* this deserves 9.5/10
pirate princess101808 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh god this just made me cry like is damn the way,your a wonka fan,why dont you read is a good friend of i think she would like more readers for her story.

pirateprincess101808
radina chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
-clutches laptop-

WOW. this is gold. i wish i could write like that. i cannot believe this is a one shot. if i ever found you id chase u around the town with a chainsaw UNTIL YOU'D UPDATE!

-blinks and shrinks back-

besides that, that was awesome! well written! BUT I STILL HATE U FOR MAKING IT A ONESHOT!
Apophenia chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
oh, i'm so happy to be your first reviewer! I just recently got into the CATCF fandom (yesterday). And I just recently saw the newest movie ('bout 6 hrs ago). I must say, I certainly do love this fandom, and especially this exceptional ficlet. You have a marvelous writing style, and you capture the charm of the characters wonderfully. I'm now off to read your other stories!