Reviews for Working Without a Net
Diagor chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hello! I wanna tell you how much I like this storie for its restrained itonce, seriousness, drama, respect for the canon characters. I also wanna ask your permission to translate it for our big fandom event, if you please)
sifuXANA chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This is perfect. So much truth here, I loved everything.
Drifting One chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
What a sweet fic. Wow. Very nice, very well written.
BabyBeaver chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Aw. The first chapter made me so... I don't know, upset? Sad? Freaked out? Awesome job at it.

Second chapter MUCH better. I love Kurt's line about Kitty risking her heart. So true!

Great job on this!
ZombieRider chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
i cant even say how awesome this story was, the only thing that could possibly cover it was that it made sense. total and utter sense, and i love that :D thank you for that amazing read
Samsungd chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Stories like this make my toes wiggle in complete joy. x)

I've only just started getting really into this fandom, but still I get the great impression of these two. I can feel their individual presence, while still sensing their strong ties to one another.

Gah, that seems odd, but I really like this! 3
SarahNicole98 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Aw!Poor fuzzy! And also, EWW! CATHETER! I know what a catheter does, considering my mom's a nurse, and it's GROSS! Icky! And, lastly, can you please make a sequel or something? I wanna know if Kurt gets better! PLEEASE?

Bye.
Leepet chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Great ending. I thought that maybe it could go on a lot longer but the quick ending really fits somehow.
Leepet chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow... That was scary... Really scary... But really awesome! Great job describing everything. Especially Kurt/Chair... That was wow- can't wait to read the next chapter.
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very nice indeed! It was a pleasure to read - smooth, in character, with good use of language and great descriptors. Thank you! :-D
dvid0703 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Nice idea.

However Kurt has a special part in his brain, that helps him to teleport. So he can easily teleport on to the ground, and not in to the ground. This is just a bit help, so accidents can actually happen.

The sleeping teleport thing was actually a good idea, I liked it.

There could have been a bit more love (Kurt/Kitty).

The only thing I don't prefer in this story is the "fragile" thing. It's not my style.

Actually the story was good.

Thank you for writing it.
JCRobin chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
This was absolutely phantasmagoric. BEAUTIFUL. Amazing writing, well depicted scenes, and the most depth and grace I've ever seen ANYONE give to these characters. This was fan-freaking-tastic. I shake your hand, my friend, for actually giving Kurt and Kitty the respect and dignity they deserve. This was a joy, no, an absolute pleasure to read. The relationships between the characters, ALL the characters, was just STELLAR. It's only flaw was that there wasn't enough! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this and PLEASE whatever you do, write more!
taekwondodo chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
One of the best fics I've stumbled across in the Pit for ages. Don't see all that much evo fic, or any Kurt-centric fic, anymore and it was really nice to stumble across this. Very well written, good characterization, interesting scenario. Oh my god you actually have a command of the English language! Thanks so much for sharing.
Fawn of the woods chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
interesting

question...what episode is it. I don't need a name but a description of something else happening would be helpful besides the fact that they're sick

keep going
rogue-scholar07 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
moving story. great work!