Reviews for Ne Me Mori Facias
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
And this story isn't finished WHY? You're a great writer, especially when writing about death, yet 4 years have passed since writing this and you haven't posted the last chapter. Please finish it soon, I beg you! I will be waiting
helloiamsky chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
DOUBLE ZOMG!

This is like, ultra awesome and awesomely sad and awesome!

PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
youdidwinsodidi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
IWANTTHISTOBECONTINUED D:

The last line just ... blablublbublalbla'd me out D:

CONTINUE D:
brandy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is so sad and good... It reminds me of romeo and julet.

keep up the good work
Collybear chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i was on the edge of tears and i never cry! I LOVE IT!
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Its not bad but stomach wounds like that, if taken care of early and carefully enough can be survived. *Is a medical student*
Touketsu Iji chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hye..

sorry im late with the response. haven't been on in forever :sweatdrop:

anyways, Great story. a little angsty, and yeah, i can see the romeo and juliet part. though if everything was following along.. Kuro-pon would be juliet, and Fai Romeo... and that makes very little sense...

oh well...

basically im saying i'd like it more with the characters reversed. but otherwise, this is a very good story.

and yeah, once again, kinda sorry bout not responding... woah, i got a mention in here too...
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
What kind of idiot wouldn't review? Fai's dieing! Omg, please, please say you're continuing! Awesome by the way, bt don't let him die! TT-TT
skirnir06079 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
AH! HOW DARE YOU END IT SO ABRUPTLY! Bloodytwistedangel, one of my best friends in the whole world, sent me to you; she's getting a gigantic glomp when I see her next! Yes, thank you, thank you for making me feel so extremely sad; but you better finish that or I'm going to find you and force you to.
Dhgffu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wow.

You made me cry... That's not a normal thing for me.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

(Please don't kill them!)
FB Edit chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
that sucks...NOT THE STORY the story is good (not very original, but then again it is) I mean the whole thing...yes very sad and ironic
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
O daring fic! i lk it! plz make sure u update this one!
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
WAH! Make him live! D I'm crying right now and my grandparents think I'm crazy! xD

But yeah, thats so sad! ;_; It's such a beautiful story, and so sad. xD Keep up the great work!
Truth-About-Love chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
It makes me cry ( Great job! Write more!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is a pretty interesting story so far! I'm interested in seeing what will happen to the two. Can't wait for an update. Oh, but one tidbit; when writing dialogue, don't press the enter button between dialogue and who spoke it.

Fai smirked, "It's kind of..."

You don't want to put an enter between those two parts of the sentence, since it's all one sentence.

Great story, I hope you update soon.