Reviews for Love is An Elevator
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Probably read this more than once, but I never left a review. Which is horrible of me. So I'm here to solve this issue.

I loved how they fell in love with a snap of her fingers. In an elevator! It had everything, really. Angry Meredith, rebel Derek. Definitely everything you should ask from a one-shot.

It has a lot of potential to be continued, but I also like the idea of them meeting again, in the actual Grey's universe. Maybe I like that even more. I don't know, I just know that I loved this. It was definitely fate bringing them together, and I like fate when it works this way.

My favorite part was probably how angry Meredith disappeared bit by bit as they talked, and how Derek relaxed in her presence as he tried to name that feeling of meeting his soulmate.

Thank you for posting this -eons ago, but still-, believe me, this story will never get old!
CaptainSwan2012 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
omg plzzz plzz plzzz continue this issss soooo GOOD! i love this story its a really good beggining story but saying its a one shot i dont like it at that . Its just not right to end it at thta ... PLEASE CONTINUE! ITS SOO AMAZING!
Titch22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Love this it's so different from other stories, it was unique.
Kirk4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
you should cary this on - do a story where they were together still while she was an intern...
ALLissillia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
very nice one shot, love it... and I would really want it to continue, too bad you wont do that... but still love it
belairdesi chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow, this is really good! i really wish you would continue and maybe derek would join her. but i guess if you don't want to, thats your decision. if you ever wanted to, i would love to read it
SeriouslyGrey chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I love it. Just too bad its a one shot. I see the potential for a good story. So what do you think. Going to expand?:)
EwanRoxMySox chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
O very interesting.

And good.

I would love to see you rewrite their meeting in Joe's, what like 12 years later, with this in mind...could be amazing haha
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
So, I've read this fic before but I realize now that I was bad and never left you a comment. Anyhow, here I am to amend that! I just wanted to say that this is such a lovely piece and you really had some great insight on Meredith and Derek and their similarities. I also LOVED the banter they had going on, especially the "not permanent" lines on Derek's part. Absolutely swoon-worthy! Thanks so much for sharing this one-shot with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That was awesome, ever think of writing a sequel? I really enjoyed it!
Joe Feltham chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Guy Sebastian was the first Australian Idol. He has realeased a song called "Elevator Love" which I swear to God should be a theme song for Meredith and Derek's relationship.

I thought you might like this little piece of information.

Love from Laura xox.

PS. The song's pretty good too. You should download it or listen to it on Guy's MySpace.
BrandiIndigo chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Please consider continuing on with this story. I think it would be an interesting and defiantly worth reading. So please consider writing more because I am totally in love with this story. You're defiantly talented so keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more by you in the future.
fsdgghfdhuyyhguy chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
o cute! I like the idea of them meeting earlier. As always your story is well-written. Please consider continuing on with this one. I think it would be an interesting plot line.
nicoleeeeyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
love love loved it. but derek spur of the moment deciding to transfer and thinking of ways to dump addison seemed like it happened too fast. but maybe thats what you were thinkning with the whole love at first sight thing, drop everything to be with that person. i still liked it though, and this was an interesting way for them to meet. ]
McAlice92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I can't wait for you to continue this one, Alicia! I just read it again, since it was a time ago that I read it for the first time...