Reviews for Facades and Rain
mutemuia chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I agree with you and your opinion about Kyoya.
Lovely and nice fic.
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I can't seem to imagine that you haven't watched the anime or read the manga when doing this because the way you expound Kyoya's feeling seems so real. It's somehow deep and straight from the heart, i can actually feel/connect to his emotion when he was upset about people thinking he was just emotionless.
Good job in narrating the feelings, four thumbs up.
Furthermore, I started liking your Tamaki. He's so open minded [I forgot to mention it in your Little Host] and matured.

-NeKo
kuronuma kujiwa chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love the ending! It's exactly like tamaki to be proud of Kyoya when he opens up and his true feelings spill out!
LiKaTaSa chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awwwwww i dont usually go for this shipping, but i likey
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Cute story!
Kozette92 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was a really good one shoot. I Loved it.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
yeah... Kyoya does need some love XD
I still find it flabbergasting that you can write such good fanfics without actually seeing the anime or manga
O,O astonished owl
AnonymousOHSHCfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
it's amzing to me that someone who's never seen the anime or read the magna can be my favorite fanfiction writer, but you are ) as far as i'm concerned your the best i've read in very long time if not the best i've read period... the only flaw in your story is that there is no way Tamaki would ever put Haruhi and Kyoya together anyway... AWESOME job!

P.S. Kyoya(or Kyouya if you prefer)and Haruhi are my favorite pair ever )
kitty13492 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ha ha I like the end (when it wasn't the story). Any I think its true kyoya is not heartless and haruhi is the only one that can see the real kyoya (not even tamaki)
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Tamaki is OOC.

Nice story.
InceptionErection chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This story was great for someone who hasn't seen or read the manga/anime! I've seen the series at least 4 times and read the mangas twice an I couldn't write anything like this. Great job!
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
hmm...this was quite an interesting read...

I can imagine it happening though.

A question, if it's raing so hard, and Kyoya and Haruhi weren't in school grounds, how the hell did tamaki see them kissing?

It confuses me
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aw this was so cute!

I was expecting kyoya to make the first move (like, confession and/or kiss) not haruhi :P but that's good cuz it's annoying when my guesses are always right (well, when I'm reading that is) :P

great job!

ps I love kyoharu pairing. honto kawaii!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
that was very sweet! i never thought of kyouya that way.
Inky8Fingers chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Haruhi and Koya are my favorite pairing!

And you have really captured it!

...And let the poor guy out of the closet, or at least give him free run of your house...

Xx Lyra xX