Reviews for Trials of a Dragon
Dacergirl369 chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
AHHHHHH! Amazing story:)
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
A few things. Himself, herself and grandmother are all one word. If you want to go on to be an author, you may want to double check your word spacing. I'm sorry if that sounded rude. I'm just trying to be helpful. Sorry if that sounded flame-y.

Again with the cliffhanger ending? These things drive me crazy! I guess I'm just lucky that this story is finished or I might go bonkers.
WhiteXIII chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Another dramatic exit from Rai. Though, I can't say that I really blame him. If nobody on my team trusted me enough, I'd get fed up pretty fast... Now I have to figure out where he's going! Oh, another good chapter, in case this review confused you. :)
WhiteXIII chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Um... Whatever Rai blurted to Master Fung was reduced to a comma by FF amazing editing. Just in case you didn't already know that. Anyways, this treaty sounds rather biased against the monks. Then again, it may be the currently situation that makes it seem like that.
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Curious. Why would they do that to the three dragons? Were they looking for Rai? Man, cliffhangers are infuriating. But this story is great!
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Haha. Again, your humorous timing. "You rehearsed that didn't you?" XP That was great! Best part of the chapter, my friend. You're missing a few words and spaces here and there, but it's nothing huge or brain blowingly confusing. Nice chappie!
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
That last sentence has me a little confuzzled. A job offer for her or for him? I guess I'll just have to read on. :)
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Haha. You're timing in humor is great! I love it, especially with Rai's sarcasm. XP I'm feeling pretty bad for Rai right now, I must admit... Though that's probably intentional. I can't wait to see where you go with this. :)
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Omi's slang references are a little more confusing than usual, but it still made me smile. "A spelling wasp?" Haha. Nice.
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What the-? Well that was abrupt and unexpected. And also a great way to start a story. :) Heehee. I am interested to learn more about this OC.
snowhiterose.5prince chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
crud again! i blame you. the story is just to darn good lol. but seriously great story.(when you review do you sometimes find it slightly... i dont know akward? just curious
snowhiterose.5prince chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
crud i just realized i (again) skipped writing reviews sorry about that but i loved the deleted scenes.
snowhiterose.5prince chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
sorry i read the first chapter and got so enthralled in the story i forgot to review for .5. 6 whole chapters(still in the middle of reading this one)i was readin when i realised i still hadnt reviewed. (nervous laugh) sorry. now to read the rest!
Max Evelyn chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
wow I so loved this story! you used my fav Dragon too hehe :)
sariin chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
Men, that was brilliant! Love your stories. To be honest I first read Pains of a Dragon and after that, I relized it was a sequel... So we can say this story was a nice flashback :)