Reviews for My Mortality
Lmlsn chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love this fic so muccccccch
I love the way you write this fic
and i can Feel its feel by the way you write it :)
i do really hope you'll make its sequel Soon :)
yee chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Liked it
princess cagalli chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
MORE MORE MORE!
hurrhurrdiamonds chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh... my... gosh...

8D I LOVE THIS! Y'know, good Itachi/Ino fic is hard to come by but this is one of the better ones I've seen.
Chuu112 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow awesome story
uchiha-ino03 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i loved it! INO RULEZ! you should have continued this cause it's really good! xD
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
wow, i must say that this was a wonderful fic. i'm not very fond of crack pairings (only like it with humor) but this is one of the best out there. my first ItachixIno fic and it has been a joy to read. differently something different. great job!
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'd say it's an excellent start.

I hate Ino and I still loved it.

That must mean something, something good too.

The only way you could make it better is to up your game stylistically, and even then it doesn't need too much. _
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very emotional and stunning, with descriptive language. You did a great job of portraying Ino's torture and the struggle within herself.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I support ShikaIno, searched Ino on her own, found this, read this and then was astounded. It was brilliant!
InNeverland chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wonderful and excellent job! I'm so impressed by this story! Great job! :D
liltle chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was just too gorgeous... too beautiful and so special that i have never read something so breath-taking before. It kept me going until the end and oh boy was i quite upset when it ended. But the whole thing was just too perfect. I'm a fan for weird pairings and reading this fit gave me goosebumps. It was enourmously a good fit and the best so far of this couple. Hope to see more!
Lorelai chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wo! Loved it! Different pairing! I just love anything with Ino with someone out of the ordinary, like Shikamaru, they are still a cute couple, but she has so many options out there! I liked this story for so many different reasons; the plot, easy to read, no holes in the story and various other things. Thanks for writing it!
bloody-scarlet chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I like it
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
One of the BEST Itachi/Ino I've ever read! I think it keeps them both in character and I applaud you on that part. I can also FEEL the angst so...write more! Pls? I'm sure willing to read!