Reviews for Nothing Ever Really Changes
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This was such a great, sweet story! I found out today that the boy I like has a girlfriend...so thankfully someone's happy!...even if it is in fanfiction..lol. There were a few run on sentences, but other than that, i thought it was perfect. GREAT JOB! :-)
wally4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
It was an utterly fully story, and absolutely comfy ('cause it was flufy. :D)

“I’ll adjust, tell me everything.I swear we can get past everything”

See the bracket? Run on sentences. BAD. An easy way to tell if your sentence is a run on, read it aloud. If you have to stop to take a breath . . . it may be a run on. Or, if you are using Microsoft word, and the sentence is underlined in green, and it isn't an incomplete thought . . . it may be a run on. But all you seem to have to do is just place a period where it should go.

. . . . Punctuation. Yeah.

“I’ll adjust, tell me everything I swear we can get past everything.”

What is wrong with that sentence? Well, I fixed it for you. See the brackets at the end of the sentence? That's it. What is inside you are lacking. YOU NEED A PERIOD AT THE END OF A SENTENCE . . . EVEN IN QUOTATIONS. It is just like any other declarative sentence . . . only it is spoken by someone, so then it needs quotes. Don't starve it.

But your one-shot was very comfortable. :P

*Amanda*
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw! that was so sweet! please write more soon!
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
hey! i like it! nice and short and sweet! thanks!
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i love it

keep up the good work

LilyXJames
serindraxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
cute, i like this story very much. keep writing Lily/James fics pleze!
iluvprongsie chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
that was very good!...keep it up and write more!
Miss Sirius chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aw cute and sad. I love the story! :)
NJ McRiley chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
how cute! i almost cried!
TheRealAmeliaPond chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was really good! I really liked the fact that you added more description, it really gave a clear picture. And as usual, the dialogue is awesome! Oh, but remember to watch the run-on sentences (here i go sounding like a grade school english teacher...) because it makes the story more choppy. And, as usual, awesome love story! Very very cute.
hyperhyppogriff chapter 1 . 6/28/2006