Reviews for The Hidden Strength of Quiet Waters
Infinitechange chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Awww, cute and fun.
Andriabow chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Wonderful Carson story. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
shortyboo chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
that was well good one of the best i have read really good piece of writing
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 5 . 7/4/2006

*claps happily*

Wonderful ending!
Shinigami04 chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
I love the story!

I thought you would have put more detail the story after Rodney and Carson first kiss. But that ok. I love the ending though, Carson's little trick! _
Jess chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
I loved Rodney's response to Carson's "look at me." A nice story, though I still wish it had been longer with a slower pace (though I know that's NOT always easy to do).
Sepik chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Wow... half mermaid. THAT'S a new idea. Hm. Well, your writing style is okay. THANK YOU for having there be no graphic slash.
nonniemous chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
*g* I love Carson teasing Rodney at the end!
kamadi chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Hi! Just wanted to let you know...this story has been added to my favorites, what a fantastic story. I truly adore the Beckett character and you wrote a excellent story about him. There's just one little problem...NOW I NEED MORE...PLEASE FEED ME! ;)
Cygnet chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Wow, Carson/Rodney AND John/Radek! My two favorite slash couples, how lucky can a girl get. This is off to a nice start, looking forward to seeing more from you and Carson and Rodney getting together. Thanks for sharing!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
So yeah...I am in COMPLETE love with this fic! It's SO going into my favorites!

I'm a lover of the McBeck and RARELY do I see I'm game for that.

This is very interesting and definitely a new take...therefore I SO can't wait for more!
Jess chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
An enjoyable story with an intriguing premise. Though I feel the plot logic is a little thin and has progressed to quickly. I would have liked to see more development on how Shep and others react to Carson's "name." Arrival of 200 darts was resolved too quickly and could imply a mothership near. Why are the darts there? Perhaps make it "only" 25-50 darts with a longer battle? Also, probably two or three persons would have been "on deck" during an attack, the others taking shelter or manning guns. Still, an intersting and enjoyable story! And I do like the premise and I look forward to reading more.
Shinigami04 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006

Please write more and post it! PLEASE?

ChiaraHHue chapter 4 . 6/28/2006 interesting and suprisingly engaging plot! Love the addition of Radek/John - very unexpected. Looking forward to the next chapter! thanks
Ann chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Ooh, I like! Carson-fic with magik/the fey involved...*happy sigh of anticipation for the rest of the story!*