Reviews for What? I'm A Pureblood!
Melmer1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
err...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
No words can discribe how bad this is. Even though it on only take a few seconds to read I feel cheated of those few seconeds I can never get back!
13girlsrule chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I bet the smut was better in your head then on screen. Lol well that was funny ish
Track45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I enjoy the Hermione being a pureblood but this made me chuckle. You captured about 99% of those stories all in a couple hundred words lol. Anyway, I enjoyed this.
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Lol, good one. You captured the clich├ęs of Hermione-is-a-Pureblood-stories very well.

I especially loved the line: "Well it's been nice knowing you people," she said as she walked outside to the floating carriage, "Have a nice life."
Nicconicco chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
HAHAHA Brilliant xD totally Spot on! ;)
x chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
heart it! Makes fun of those sooooo cliche plot lines.
x chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
hear
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i love it
RS chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
WTH. Hermione wouldn't be like 'see ya around' to the persons who took care of her for years. She goes with a random stranger to his house. Blaise is so open and she doesn't care after years of him bullying her? "Who cares?" Oh right my twin sister looks so much different from me but we have the same dad and mom? Hermione doesn't care that Draco bullyied her and her friend for yearts. What about hermiones friends?
wierd chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Er, that was...uhm...wierd
tyrani13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
u ned to make it longer and explain to me what happened to hermione
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow, I never expected Hermione to do that! Good job!
carmanness chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Really funny, I like it.
lkghkjdhgld chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Crap. Hermione would never join the dark side even if she was a pureblood.