Reviews for The Guardian
Aria chapter 15 . 5/10
Leaving* unanswered* Karin*
Aria chapter 15 . 5/10
No offense but what is sith your stories and not explaining shit and talking it through? You level so much shit in answered and unsaid it's maddening and it pissed me off lol like wtf happened to the Kris and Sasuke thing? Or that slut Sakura or that guy Kabuto wtf happened
Aria chapter 9 . 5/10
Ewwww I can't stand karin
Aria chapter 5 . 5/10
This is fucking stupid. I know Naruto is KINDA dumb but he isn't this stupid or pathetic
noMuku chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Waaa, I thought Naruto died in the beginning, then TWIST! I love the end tho. Sounds like Kakashi alright
WolfieLiz chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Very good and outstanding fic!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I loved this story so much im back for a re read hehe
Tsukihime1991 chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I loved ittt.. Typical,orochimaru always doing some shiT
wiiTneSs chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
I think I've read this before. Rereading it again. Great fic. Reminds me of those Korean dramas about noona romances.
Vanillamoo chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Hot. As. Fuck. Hehehe** that last chapter** when naruto was practically begging for sasuke's cock ** my gosh ** (sorry for the language. But the fanfic was just that smutty **)
YaoiAttraction chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
This was wonderful ! I liked this a lot ! Great job !
YaoiAttraction chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Aww I loved it ! Hahaha for everyone to cone back for Naruto was uber sweet ! :D
YaoiAttraction chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Poor Sasuke inhate that ! Mm :(
YaoiAttraction chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Huh?! Wow now he comes another plot do far along in the story. :( aww poor Naruto will be devastated! I see there's only 3 chapters left hmm this will be strange but interesting !
YaoiAttraction chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Aww it was wonderful ! I think the date was quite fun too ! Sooo sweet :) loved it !