Reviews for The Guardian
rino-oo chapter 15 . 8/31
I really really like it & wish that there's a squel
ayowe chapter 15 . 8/4
Damn.. why i haven't seen/read this before?!
This is sooook good. Amazing story plot. :)
Thanks for this. 3
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 1/12
It seems that Sasuke really enjoyed that kiss as much as Naruto did. Because if he didn't enjoy that kiss then he wouldn't have kissed Sasuke back.
Arw165 chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
I felt relief, when you reintroduced Orochimaru in the last few chapters, but, still, I find it hard to believe he let himself get caught so easily. I mean - it was not rocket science to assume Naruto might sell him out, even at the tender age of six. Was he really that surprised?

Other than that, good story. Had fun reading it.
Sara chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
The story was amazing but i wished sasuke got over his fear of being uke. That would be sweet ending but still good story regardless
Aria chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Leaving* unanswered* Karin*
Aria chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
No offense but what is sith your stories and not explaining shit and talking it through? You level so much shit in answered and unsaid it's maddening and it pissed me off lol like wtf happened to the Kris and Sasuke thing? Or that slut Sakura or that guy Kabuto wtf happened
Aria chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Ewwww I can't stand karin
Aria chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
This is fucking stupid. I know Naruto is KINDA dumb but he isn't this stupid or pathetic
noMuku chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Waaa, I thought Naruto died in the beginning, then TWIST! I love the end tho. Sounds like Kakashi alright
WolfieLiz chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Very good and outstanding fic!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I loved this story so much im back for a re read hehe
Tsukihime1991 chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I loved ittt.. Typical,orochimaru always doing some shiT
wiiTneSs chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
I think I've read this before. Rereading it again. Great fic. Reminds me of those Korean dramas about noona romances.
Vanillamoo chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Hot. As. Fuck. Hehehe** that last chapter** when naruto was practically begging for sasuke's cock ** my gosh ** (sorry for the language. But the fanfic was just that smutty **)