Reviews for Love me, slowly
BlUeFIAmE chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Nice :) although I think sorta understand Tifa's feelings, I can't help but feel she was being kinda self-centered for witholding Cloud's past, a large part of the her reason being she wanted a chance with Cloud. But there would be no story if she hadn't done that would there? :( i felt the story was sorta disconnected. Jumping to and fro. The last few chapters being confusing. The confusing part was probably the concept of time there though. Just when I thought it wad night, it was day. The story seemed to say Denzel recovered minutes after Tifa and Cloud left his room or something.

I could definitely though, understand and feel both Cloud and Tifa's pain and sorrow. I felt that part was well written. Cloud's admittance to his love for Tifa was quite sweet though. I can't help but think Cloud would have honestly done the same. Albeit not do poetically.

I think if the story had been better and more slowly developed it would have been even better though. Some parts seemed kinda rushed. I liked this story though and definitely do not regret reading this
WillowWildfire chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
Full with cheesyness... Hmm (Thinks of a fitting line to describe what I thought of it...)

Mac Donalds... In other words. IM LOVING IT!
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i like the story!_ but i have one question does the rest of the gang know what happened to cloud cause i don't think tifa would keep them in the dark. but other than that it's a really good story and keep up the good work
Efimia chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
hey. You just made me hate Tifa! congrats im scarred for life! I used to enjoy the Tifa Cloud pairing- maybe even like it- but now... its finished. its done for me. Tifa sounds like a possesive bitch and Cloud lets her off easy and takes her in the end? WTF WTMF im so sad! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

TIfa and Cloud are friends aren't they? Why would Tifa keep such an important part of his past away from him? To protect him is no excuse! If she really cared for him she would stop being so selfish and conceted and let him know about the woman he might have loved even if she did pass on. It's alright knowing the pain because for Cloud, have you ever thought it was worth it? That he could in his heart at least know that he cared for someone like that and they returned his feelings. For all he knows, he could never have that again.

If Tifa truly loved Cloud she would be happy when he is happy and in your story he's happy thinking of Aerith! She complains about competing against someone who's dead but it all seems a little one-sided to me. Aerith doesn't want to fight Tifa, she just wants to be there for her friend- and I beleive Tifa should start doing the same.

Look, all I'm saying is these two do have the potential to be together and Cloud is strong enough to move past that hard time in his life and take in his future. It's just that this was brought on the wrong way. Too aggresive on Tifa's side. Anyways thats enough of my ranting- keep it real iight'

and just for the record this better not make you sad alright, this should make you want to write more- to get back at me, to prove me wrong. PROVE ME WRONG. SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN MAKE THIS COUPLE WORK.

autumn
elebelly chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
aw this was so cute GREAT story:P!
MakoRain chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
It left me in suspense for much too long. I'm happy that vincent was able to comfort tifa and that nothing else happened; he didn't need to be hurt. Finally, they end up together and i love the last part with the nuzzking and my darling-sweet classic
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This story is amazing! It is just so well written! Great job, I really loved it.
hullabalooh chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Ah.. the ending.

So, Cloud never regained his full memory, eh? Aww...

You could make a sequel with that. Lol.

Well, it was nice reading your fic! :D
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
so cute!

I love it so much, although I wonder...

If Zack and Aerith may have also fell in love?

It's so cute I swear my emotions changed my sister asked if I was goign crazy, one second I'm crying the next I'm laughing or giggling with Tifa.

I'll read mor eof your work good job!1
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
YAY! It's fin!
Blackrose2005 chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
Aw! i loved it, but you're right, every story has to end... *sniff* I'll go read the other stories if i have time... Thanks for not abandoning the story! _
Roxasdestroy chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
Awe, you're very welcome.

Super cute ending. It had me smiling the whole time.
hullabalooh chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Cloud being corny is soo cute! I agree with you!

And Barret's reactions? LOL!

I loved this chapter!
Blackrose2005 chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Yay! Loved the chapter! By the way, is it finnished? It would really be a nice ending, but i'm not sure if your done with the story. Anyway I've made my own story but not sure how it's going. could you give me a review and tell me if it's good, 1-10. bye!
Blackrose2005 chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
Wow! you update really fast! Love how the story's going! I'm about to read the other chapter. I'll see how good it is ok. bye!