Reviews for Ryou's Heart 2: The Battle For Ryou's Heart
hael park chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
this is a great story and plz write more
shadowX101 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
...this is the second time i have read this and this is the second time i have fallen for it...it is just so great! _
Miscellaneous numeral chapter 8 . 8/13/2006

Awesome Story!
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Well, according to the next title, it was Masaya behind the tree? It's basically impossible for it to be Kish, because Nushka wouldn't help get Ichigo to like Kish, for she likes Kish.

Well, love the story much and can't wai till the next one!
DaisukesBabyGirl chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
you kinda gave away the perosn as Aoyama when you said Aoyamas rvenange but I love the story cant wait until the next one
Mew of Fire chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
OMG! this was so good!
yentles chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
this story is great i love it i hope to read more
Mew of Fire chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
i love it. so exciting! write more!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This is a cute story. Please continue. Ichigo and Ryou forever.
DaisukesBabyGirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Please Please Please update soon I read your first story and that was great then I read you second story and I just finished but please oh please update soon
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Love it! Oh noes! Ichigo can't handle the truth! Poor evil Rushka! She's blinded by jealousy! And poor Ryou is slowly dying as they fight! Is tall that correct? I think so. Can't wait till the next update!
SamKo chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Mercury doesn't seem so nice anymore. But wow. There's lots of surprises now. But that's what fanfics are about. Twisting the real storyline to your own taste. So far I'm liking your taste.
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Whoa. Your story was addicting! I read the second chapter, and realized it was most likely a Ryou/ Ichigo fanfic. I rarely read those, because my fav couple is Kish/ Ichigo. Oddly, I couldn't click the 'x' on the top right corner. Instead, I felt as if I was drawn to your story! Anyways, can't wait till the next chappie! Oh noes! What is Kish gonna say? Don't answer that yet. I'll find out in your next chappie, right? Well, can't wait till you update!
SamKo chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Yay, Ichigo cares for Ryou! Wait a sec...why another story? Now I'm confused...er.

Ichigo! Do something before that witch kisses him! His cooking? Doesn't Keiichiro cook? Hey, what happened to him anyway?