Reviews for Weapons Master
Seville chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Um... Boring, stupid and needlessly cruel. They wouldn't have had to have killed cattie Brie because they could have just left her with the dwarves and held the threat of killing her over his head. That would have given him even more reason to come back to them and actually try not to die. Also that ending wasn't clever or interesting, it was just annoying.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow this was good! A special story that if Drizzt became weapons master. I have some Drizzt fics too, look up my name. )
Dinnin chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I really enjoyed this whole book, it was such a nice spin to see.

Keep up the good work look forward to more
FatallyYours-xdx chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Battle Captive? I definitely didnt expect that. Lloth is sneaky there must be some ulterior motive for this pairing. I'll read on to find out.
FatallyYours-xdx chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Great chapter. I'll definitely keep reading. That little brat Vrellin, need to be taught a lesson.
BluePhoenix21 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009

...

I don't even know what to say about that ending. Drizzt's feelings about the blankets and such was so sentimental, you really feel for him and his helplessness that all he can do is wait for a natural death to occur to get him out of there and back to his love.

And then this kid walks in... WOW what mixed emotions I have right now! Great story!
BluePhoenix21 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
What the...? #*&$ #* % $&%*# !

Oh... I really liked your portrayal of Catti-brie, and Drizzt loving her so tenderly. I wasn't expecting you to kill her. Drizzt's little sister must die!

Well written, i'm enjoyin this story.
BluePhoenix21 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Whooho! He said it! He said 'I love you'!

Good chapter, i enjoyed the escape. I also like the way you have Drizzt evaluating Catti-brie's ability to move around the city, it lends credence to the character.
BluePhoenix21 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Ah, love is in the air! Along with ssinssrigg, i would say. This chapter is very interesting, to see their relationship develop. Again, Catti-brie comes across more strongly than Drizzt, but I like them both.
BluePhoenix21 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I like Catti's personality, but Drizzt seems a little too soft for having survived in his homeland for so long. Still, I want to see how volatile and life-changing this encounter between the two will be. What a wonderful idea, to show them meeting if Drizzt had stayed with his family!
BluePhoenix21 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
How very sad to see my hero as he would have been if he hadn't run away from home. In one of many alternate realities, Drizzt stayed, and his life is so totally depressing. Well written, and I want to know more!
Caroline Grace chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Usually with fanfictions I find it hard to mentally make them fit with the original story, but this one, despite being an "alternate universe" type thing, was a story I could easily relate with the characters. I loved it! Have you thought about writing a sequel?

10/10
John chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Incredible story, hoping there will be a sequel. ;P
Estindel chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
This is one of the best I've read on this site. Wonderfully and brutally written with style. Characters were true to form, but far from boring. I held on until the shocking conclusion.
Drow Elf chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I like it, and I'm glad to see you're writing again (perhaps I'd better dust off my poor, unused writing talent.) It's interesting to see what Drizzt might have been if he had made the, perhaps, more sensible decision.

I hate to point out glaring errors, but what were the dwarves doing in Mithral Hall? If you'll remember, Drizzt was pivotal in saving Icewind Dale from the Crystal Shard (They must be all enslaved by Errtu at the moment.) He rescued Regis from Artemis Entreri, and he was a huge factor in finding Mithral Hall in the first place.

Maybe you've already though of all that, though. I look forward to future chapters.

Salaam alaikum,