Reviews for Edward Elric Discovers FANFICTION
kate avalanche chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
...this is so beautifully random.
cheekster chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
WTF that all i can say how can 35 cats fit in a 20cm by 20cm box

how small must the cats be. aw. that would be cute

hwahwaahwha hahahah

i love the use of repetition it just enhances the story and the mood it gives just the perfect touch

i sent MR POP a message and he asked why he was MR POPULAR so i told him because u said so... ahahahahah issnt that very funny
Basilisk Zero chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Don't end it like that.:( We all care about your evil plans and want to see them come to pass! Or... I do anyway.O_o; KITIES!:D
Aqua Heart Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Neat! This is gonna be funny! I just started getting into FMA and I'm already hooked! Thanks for writing such a funny story!
BreathlessFlame chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
roflfao!

this is a hilarious story! i love it!

please keep writing because there is nothing else in my day that makes me laugh.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
...I am so confused...Sepnding a whole day learning logic is making me lose my normal thought process...lalala...Roy is odd and perverted...lmao...how was that romantic?

-Laughs and laughs-
delectedaccountplease chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
WHEE~ Wtf? LOL. OKAY! I PROMISE *CROSSES FINGERS* TO UPDATE SOON TO LAH! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! XD
Neko42 chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
...is that a real story? just wondering.
Pichi Wo chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
!

Get to work stopping those badguys. I'll... uhh... scout from back here. *swipes binocs and tries to find Ed's apartment*

*cough*

Anyway... KEEP GOING TIS COOL SO LIKE YEAH!
Ms. Bibliophile chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
OMG lololololololol! SO funny. I liek how Roy writes stories.. Can I be in it? Plz? NAme is Tai, Tai Klaire Bibliophile.

Kaythanks! lol. btw, I don't talk chatspeark normally, just for now. teehee! but i like my hapi face.
Taisa'sFireAngel07 chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
oh yeah...just so you know, you mentioned my name in chapter 1 and 2! yay! my name? well, I thought you knew. my name's Kitkat. I'm serious. i hardly understood what Ed and Roy wrote... ahahahahaha...anways, great fic! it's cool!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hey this was a good story and i hope you write more
Atlantean Twilight chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Thirty-two cats? Haha!
Me And My God Complex chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
I laughed so hard while reading this.

O. My name was mentioned. I really should get off my lazy ass and update my stories.
ursweetheartless chapter 5 . 8/18/2006