Reviews for Love Sick
Backstepkisses chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You know I haven't play FF so I don't know the characters, but I loved the story, and I love the way you write and explain people's emotions. And I adore the poem!
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw that was adorable. I always enjoy reading your stories. Thanks for writing such wonderful Qualls.
KaleRaven chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I think it was in character for Quistis. She's not serious business all the time... certainly wouldn't be with her love in her life. I feel like Rinoa or Selphie would probably a little more playful... the concise, half-serious, and almost matter-of-fact tone seems to convey Quistis pretty well! Nicely done.

I walked in honestly expecting another heartbreaking angst story of unrequited love. What I got was a most pleasant surprise. Thanks for sharing!
x-men master chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I loved it! thank god another questis - squall fan :)
livi chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
wow this is absolutely brill! i loved every part of it. did you write that poem yourself? anyways keep up the goodwork.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Cute Quistis narrative, it was fun. Nice work.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
nice fic. great use of words. although im not too much of a quall, i still loved your writing style. keep it up. :)
Tro-Tro chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really liked it! I love reading fics where Squall and Quistis are married. XD The story had great flow and good dialogue but the wording was a little choppy. It was hard following it. Maybe ask someone to read it before you submit it just to get it proof read. But you are a good writer! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Quall Forever!
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow a Quall! Gotta love that...

I was a nice fic but Quistis seemed way out of character...

It felt as if Selphie or Rinoa were talking, not Quistis...

Besides that, it was a good fic!