Reviews for The Trouble With Never
Swoon.
where she went chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
Very sweet.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I knew it is a finished story, but I so hope Kenzie is Logans because Duncan doesn't even seems sad about the fact that his daughter died. I can see why he's angry and all of that, but still...his kid just died, shouldn't he want to answer questions and get the killer before confronting. No, I don't like this Duncan. But the story seems interesting!

Betty
Ice chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
i just discovered this fic, and i like it so far.

and i'd say to say to whom ever made the comment about the blue eyes apparently never even took basic high school biology.

recessive gene's ppl. if a dark eyed parent has a light eyed parent, and the other parent also has light eyes/or a light eyed parent, there is some chance u'll have light eyes.
Tearle chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Okay, I never read the fic this was based off of, but I liked it - and liked that certain people (ie, MEG) were still alive.

In chapter 5, I think Duncan would've been a *little* more interested in finding the killer of his daughter than making out with Veronica and trying to figure out why she left. But then again, people deal with grief differenty, I guess.

In chapter 7, you said "theorizing the city" and I'm pretty sure you meant "terrorizing" but that wording made me literally laugh out loud - Technically, Veronica DID "theorize" the city, since she was always coming up with theories about why people were doing what they did :P

In chapter 12, Markham is freaking CREEPY. I mean really, he didn't even have any explanation for the website...that's just so sick.

In chapter 13, I was all "aw" over the fact that Wallace was the one to tell Logan she was coming home. That was so sweet of him. And the scene between Logan and Veronica when she's on the phone in jail is so adorable. So very them.

I was really sorry to hear about your friend passing away. Very few things in life are harder than that. I lost my mother when I was 19.

So, your author's note in chapter 14 mentioned you wanted to get 311 reviews...I can't get you there with this one, but it does push you to 300!

It was a good read, thanks for letting me see your world.
iCharlie chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
I Really Did Likee This :)
To-Far-Out chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
I'm just reading your story, and I'm so sorry your friend died, and your a really good writer
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
A very beautiful story.

Very much true to the characters, it wasn't long or unbelievable and the sentiments were very much there.

Thankyou.
Lady Luciole chapter 20 . 11/23/2008
Absolutely marvelous and incredibly well written!

Don't stop writing so great story!

Hope to read you soon with another LoVe story
Kou Shun'u chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
hm, so duncan possibly killed lilly in a fit, no?
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
as for the genetics question-you got it wrong. two blue eyed parents would hands down have a blue eyed kid. brown eyed people may carry the blue eyed gene since brown eyes is the dominate trait and blue is the recessive.
Caremel chapter 20 . 8/23/2008
Umm, okay, I adore this story officially. The end is such cuteness in particular. I'm glad you made Lilly II's murder somewhat accidental, it fit in to the story really well. Who wouldn't love L & V and their happily ever after? Only the grinch, I swear. Great story.
Caremel chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
I can't believe that I haven't come across this story yet! It's excellent. I will review again when I come to the end, but the revelations of this chapter were great. I like how you twisted it believably to explain Veronica's departure and baby. The whole guilt thing makes so much sense. And Duncan is an ass. But at least he doesn't seem evil... so far. Okay, now to keep reading!
wishing4epicluv chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
Yeah! I'm a sucker for a sappy ending. Logan & Veronica married with a bunch of kids, and I like Weevil with a good future too. I really enjoyed your story. Keep writing!
foolformisery chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Whoops,sorry for the previous review,idk why but I didn't check if there were more chapters and I thought that the 2nd is the last one posted,sorry *hangs head in shame* :P Anyway,I don't have time to write more now,I need to read the rest of your story!:)