Reviews for Ad Finem Until The End
OrangePen15 chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
please just one tine little sequel, please! it was a great story, but i hate the endings, because i like happy endings, not pain and dealth endings, so you could make a sequel to make me happy!

i was thinking, that Draco gets capured and is chained to the bottem of a cave that keeps him alive forever, but maybe like 6,000 years later, voldemort's soul is reborn, and volddy has to find Draco and teach him to love again, but it's just a thought
cubangirl chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
sequel please! This was such a great story!
TheHowlingMoon chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
I really like your story!

Are you making a sequal?

If so that would be amazing!

YaoiGirl1997 chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
Great story please write a sequel!
RueBroadway chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
Genius
Era Fey chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Fantastic story! I realy enjoy iy very much. It is a whole lot of different plot and all! Very cool! Draco is so adorable in a dark and cutie way love love love Lord Voldemort oh and the Canivore part is pretty amazing as well.

_ good job!
Nimunezen chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
fucking awesome story!11
cupcakesareyummy chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
please write a sequal i'm going crazy thinking about what will happen next DX
De Ore Leonis chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
I admit that I am not an avid fan of these pairings, but this piece was so delightful that I was prepared to make an exception. This was a fascinating exploration of capture-bonding. I have often thought that Draco makes an excellent pet, albeit angrier, but there is something very in character about his gradual submission.

In terms of your writing, you sometimes slip-up with your relative clause and there are a few grammatical errors. Also you overuse exclamation marks. That being said, your vocabulary is utterly amazing and your writing style is highly engaging, even addictive. Your writing is also affective in an emotional sense and I found myself easily drawn into the narrative.
GellyBelly chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Damn... I feel so sorry for draco...
Anon10011 chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
I luv this story too many exclamation marks though :P
hopelessromantic007 chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
I have read and re-read this fanfic probably three hundred times. It is so well written, and the character development is so good it's practically unheard of, and the plot...so freakin perfect. I'm not sure if you could tell, but I'm a big fan of your work lol.

And because you are the author of my favorite HP fanfic EVER, I don't want to sound too demanding but I have been waiting for three years for you to create a sequel, if you have a new account please tell me, perhaps I'm just out of the loop. Please don't leave me hanging.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
twisted, angsty, unpredictible, sickening, arousing... and bloody perfect! thanks a lot for the amazing fic and for the sequal that (hopefuly) can be found on your profile or will soon. thanks again;p
SemeSideOfThePaddle chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
I absolutely enjoyed your fanfiction. Each chapter seemed to just strike a sense of anticiaption for the next one.. I also quite happy Tom died. To be honest, I was getting rather sick of fluffy stories where everyone lived happily ever after. Anyway, Ad Finem Until The End, was fantastic. Great job and many, many kudos and virtual goodies to you.

SSOTP
Jumbaliah Squishy chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Poor Tom, just can't keep a body can he? hehe! ANYWAY I loved this story and the whole Draco and Tom in love. So sweet...if you can get past the horribly painful punishments. It was so sad when Tom died, and it will continue to be sad unless you write a sequel. As for sequel ideas,well didn't they just win the war in the wizarding world? So maybe it can have something to do with taking over the muggle world.

OH! If you do that can you fit the Dursleys in there? And they can open their big stupid wizard hating mouths and pay painfully for it(evil grin).

So it could be like Draco making plans and getting ready to reveal themselves to the muggle world. As well as bringing Tom back, then when hes back they could start the war. Althought there are are other secret wizard places around the world so maybe they should take care of them first. Or if their goal is not world domination, they could just stay and rule where they are. OH! can there be dragons involves? YAY! DRAGONS! Okey, I'm talking too much or rather writing too much. So those are a few ideas because I REALLY want a sequel. But if you don't write one can you just write a another LV/DM or TR/DM story PLEASE. BYE!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »