Reviews for Ad Finem Until The End
Srellastar chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
Oh my God,I almost started to like evil HAVE AN UNUSUAL TALENT,FOR MAKING PEOPLE FALL I LOVE WITH ANYTHING YOU ,as a Harry Potter fan' do not replace J.K Rowling from my a very devote Work.
Lil Ally chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Okay wow that was great If there is a sequel I can not wait to read it yeah.
mellowillow chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
At first I was a bit annoyed at how there was justman sex but I guess I'm getting used to it but just for diversity it would have been interesting if someone raped one of the hogwarts students so yea...
deaths-master chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
Neighpony chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
this story really grew on me, there's a sort of almost realism to it and i think you portray some of Draco's thought patterns particularly well

you write really well

Katty xx
Kylip chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I can't wait for the sequel...there will be a sequel, won't there? PLEASE! It's true love for Tom and Draco...hehe...well done.
Crow22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
oh my god, i loved it! so dark and fufilling, im going through a sadistic episode. thank you so much for writing that!
Carrollette chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
Cool story will you write a sequel
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 13-I’m just glad that at least through all this the Dark Lord does at least care for Draco.

Chapter 14-this is good. This is not the end, the end. Ha ha! I actually feel bad after all that for him. You are an awesome writer. I love how you managed to keep him his original character but also keep him human.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 9-wow. This is really messed up.

Chapter 10-what. Okay, you lost me there. What the hell.

Chapter 11-wow. Totally not what I expected.

Chapter 12-yuck!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 5-oh boy. This is so not going to end well.

Chapter 6-wow, a lot of s..t happens in four days or five. I hope to hell I never have a week like that. I’ll never complain again I swear.

Chapter 7-poor Harry. That’s just nothing short of humiliating. Draco should know better.

Chapter 8-ouch. I really feel bad for him.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 2-wow. Bloody well written. Beautifully.

Chapter 3-that’s brutal. I’ll deal with the suicidal part. I’d rather.

Chapter 4-well that changed rather quickly not that I can blame him of course.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
poor Draco. I wouldn’t wish that on my greatest enemy.
Yessi94 chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
Yessi94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow i have tears in my eyes! that was really cruel!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »