Reviews for Ad Finem Until The End
Jumbaliah Squishy chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Poor Tom, just can't keep a body can he? hehe! ANYWAY I loved this story and the whole Draco and Tom in love. So sweet...if you can get past the horribly painful punishments. It was so sad when Tom died, and it will continue to be sad unless you write a sequel. As for sequel ideas,well didn't they just win the war in the wizarding world? So maybe it can have something to do with taking over the muggle world.

OH! If you do that can you fit the Dursleys in there? And they can open their big stupid wizard hating mouths and pay painfully for it(evil grin).

So it could be like Draco making plans and getting ready to reveal themselves to the muggle world. As well as bringing Tom back, then when hes back they could start the war. Althought there are are other secret wizard places around the world so maybe they should take care of them first. Or if their goal is not world domination, they could just stay and rule where they are. OH! can there be dragons involves? YAY! DRAGONS! Okey, I'm talking too much or rather writing too much. So those are a few ideas because I REALLY want a sequel. But if you don't write one can you just write a another LV/DM or TR/DM story PLEASE. BYE!
Srellastar chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
Oh my God,I almost started to like evil HAVE AN UNUSUAL TALENT,FOR MAKING PEOPLE FALL I LOVE WITH ANYTHING YOU ,as a Harry Potter fan' do not replace J.K Rowling from my a very devote Work.
Lil Ally chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Okay wow that was great If there is a sequel I can not wait to read it yeah.
mellowillow chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
At first I was a bit annoyed at how there was justman sex but I guess I'm getting used to it but just for diversity it would have been interesting if someone raped one of the hogwarts students so yea...
deaths-master chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
OMG THAT STORY WAS SOO COOL AND IT WAS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS
Neighpony chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
this story really grew on me, there's a sort of almost realism to it and i think you portray some of Draco's thought patterns particularly well

you write really well

Katty xx
Kylip chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I can't wait for the sequel...there will be a sequel, won't there? PLEASE! It's true love for Tom and Draco...hehe...well done.
Crow22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
oh my god, i loved it! so dark and fufilling, im going through a sadistic episode. thank you so much for writing that!
Carrollette chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
Cool story will you write a sequel
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 13-I’m just glad that at least through all this the Dark Lord does at least care for Draco.

Chapter 14-this is good. This is not the end, the end. Ha ha! I actually feel bad after all that for him. You are an awesome writer. I love how you managed to keep him his original character but also keep him human.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 9-wow. This is really messed up.

Chapter 10-what. Okay, you lost me there. What the hell.

Chapter 11-wow. Totally not what I expected.

Chapter 12-yuck!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 5-oh boy. This is so not going to end well.

Chapter 6-wow, a lot of s..t happens in four days or five. I hope to hell I never have a week like that. I’ll never complain again I swear.

Chapter 7-poor Harry. That’s just nothing short of humiliating. Draco should know better.

Chapter 8-ouch. I really feel bad for him.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Chapter 2-wow. Bloody well written. Beautifully.

Chapter 3-that’s brutal. I’ll deal with the suicidal part. I’d rather.

Chapter 4-well that changed rather quickly not that I can blame him of course.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
poor Draco. I wouldn’t wish that on my greatest enemy.
Yessi94 chapter 10 . 4/11/2008