Reviews for She Says
Batcee chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
A beautiful story. Very well written! I enjoyed every bit of it!
Lola-Ladybug13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I absolutely love this! Amazing writing. ]
ZoeyBug chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
AWESOME! No... AMAZING! No. Hmm... I can't think of any words that acurately describe how incredible this story was. Great job!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was really great. I liked the way the story was set up, all the interpretations of Lindsey's words and actions. Great job!
Isanoot chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
¬°bravo!
CryHope chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Whoa... this is really good. Different way of telling the story, but the repetition is effective and the blunt, short sentences really drive the story. Excellent literary methods.

bo-
Phyxsius chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Interesting idea, translating what she says into what she means...really, really liked it!
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I wish you'd start a sentence with words other than "she", "he", "her", or "his", but other than that it was awesome :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
WHAT A great short loved it... Just found you even though I read your stuff at LJ... Loved it...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nice. really liked it. :D

intreseting style, but very nice
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wowo... this is great... really.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I absolutely loved this fic! Please write a sequel; it'd be cool if it was from Danny's POV!
debip chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This has got to be your best CSI NY story yet-I loved the transitions-excellent. Thanks!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
beautiful!
Elainhe chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Amazing! Excellent! Brilliant! I just cannot inmagine there being more than one fic like this.

Stunning idea, great read. Thank you.