Reviews for 1800STAYAWAY
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
that was good it would be even better if you continued

renXpilika FOREVER
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I am loving this idea! More please?
God's-girl4ever-and-always chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
very nice hope to read more soon
Lichichu chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lolz!next chapters please .
Prinx chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
*nods* very original idea. update soon!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
really nice plot. haha! can't wait for the next update! Continue supporting RenPirika! Good Luck!
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Heheh...TOO CUTE! The summary instantly drew me in. *nod nod* And Pirika/Ren's interactions are too fluffy! I think you pulled off Horo Horo alright-he really is too overprotective for his own good. Loved how he was thumbing his way in his sis's address book XD and even funnier was when Yoh popped out of nowhere. I think that Shikamaru wanabe has ulterior motives, what do you think? XD

Not to diss Yoh. o.o; He's totally cute...but whereas he's adorable, Ren's HOT. Course, he's really like Nara Shikamaru from Naruto (Yoh, I mean)...minus Shika's fandom pimp status.

Anyhow, we all know Horo Horo means well...but both Ren and Pirika are going to be hell bent on beating him within an inch of his life. That scene'll be amusing. Especially if both barge in on Horo at the same time, yelling at the poor blunette, not realizing that the two of them are standing side by side yelling at the SAME guy for the SAME reason. Then, they'll stop screaming abruptly, turn to each other and go "DAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

Oh dear...;; I got a little too into the suggestion department, I guess...hope that scene made sense! Be honored if you used it. *nod nod*
Ishimaru Miwa chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
lol... UPDATE! *adds to story alert*
unclique chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
update
dani-ELLE-ellee chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
interesting fic...update!
Gosurori chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
D: PLEASE UPDATE.

It is so hard to find a good RenPiri story nowadays. :/ Everything I see now is MARY-SUE D:. This fanfiction is starting out pretty darn GREAT, pleaseplease UPDATE DX.
Gaara's Baby Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
really good it's getting good keep up the good work i have been waiting for like ever so up date a.s.a.p.!
reader chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
you should update this! i wanna know what happens!
otakuspirit chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
cool i'm gonna dial that nezt time i'm at a phone where no one knows where i called. cool is going to be interesting.
fire.elve chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i love it -

it's great, so updatze soon!

otherwise i'll make you too *eg*

*taking kwan dao*