Reviews for Unsung Silence
blackdragon72 chapter 48 . 4/19
This was an amazing story! I love the characters and plot, different from other stories I have read. (And I love that you gave Sess a tail, I don't care what other people say). You are a very talented writer and i hope you have found time to keep it in your life!
Wren210 chapter 4 . 3/14
I know this story is old but you are very wrong Sesshomaru's fur is a pelt or in other words a boa not a tail show me in photos's where it is connected to his ass, because it isn't it wraps around his arm
Smithback chapter 48 . 3/12
wow!
such an awesome story! I loved it!

this is the first inuyasha fic that I have ever read...
perhaps now I am going to read more of them...
anyway, great fic.

I love timetravel storys and this one was pretty good.
Starfire23 chapter 48 . 2/26
Thank you for your wonderful and original story. You have a gift for detail and making believable, logical, and engaging characters and their world. It may have started off with the universe the anime showed us, but you fleshed it out and gave it life. It was a lot of fun to read.
isara-love chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Isn't she's home?why she call other side well home ?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Interesting premise! You certainly caught my attention. Unfortunately, by the "If something sits in one place long enough, it is officially dead," line, things started dragging. I feel you might have been better off ending the prologue thereabouts, instead of continually reminding me, hey, Rin's dead, Sessie's sad, angst, angst, angst. It definitely felt redundant. Still, the beginning was great!
Koneko chapter 48 . 2/14/2017
This story was a good ride.
Koneko chapter 30 . 2/12/2017
He's basically repeating the same mistake he made with Rin: not speaking up when he had the chance. Funny how he wants to be Joseibi again. He was being himself the entire time. Ah
Koneko chapter 25 . 2/12/2017
ahhhh I figured it out. Kagome is Amiritsu!

I wonder who the rambling Jueno turns out to be. Man, this story is amazing. It's slow going so far only because of how detailed it is, but chances are i would be grumbling if it was too rushed. Ah well, amazing nonetheless.
Sophie chapter 36 . 2/1/2017
yesssssss
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 48 . 11/6/2016
This is so different from what I've been reading and it's a great thing! I thought I'd never find an unexplored idea/story anymore that I'd be interested to read.. I know it must've taken forecer for you to complete as it had taken me 2-3 days to read. I was so excited and anticipating the following chapters with each chapter I went through. So much feels.. I cried a couple times and at times it made my heart ache like no others.. only wished that the part when sesshomaru and kagome finally got withone another could be clearer in the story. Might be the wordings that kinda confused me but I had to reread the part 2-3x to guess it was like a confession point lol. Otherwise, the story is pure gold! I was so confused chapter 1-3 since they were so unrelated in a sense, but I'm glad I stuck through and went with it. Please make more sess/kag stories if you're still writing! I'd be more than excited to provide feedbacks!
Salome Maranya chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Hoho, Hojo's metaphorically shitting bricks. Poor guy. If I were a first year med student, I'd be too, and not just because of yokai. They never really teach you much about actually doing medical procedures until second year and beyond (though maybe it's different in Japan).
Montara chapter 48 . 12/16/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful, well written story! I really, really, loved it! A little sad that it has ended but I can always read it again :) Thank you!
Montara chapter 47 . 12/16/2015
And their journey began with a much awaited 'I love you!' :)))
Montara chapter 46 . 12/16/2015