Reviews for Unsung Silence
Interesting premise! You certainly caught my attention. Unfortunately, by the "If something sits in one place long enough, it is officially dead," line, things started dragging. I feel you might have been better off ending the prologue thereabouts, instead of continually reminding me, hey, Rin's dead, Sessie's sad, angst, angst, angst. It definitely felt redundant. Still, the beginning was great!
Koneko chapter 48 . 2/14
This story was a good ride.
Koneko chapter 30 . 2/12
He's basically repeating the same mistake he made with Rin: not speaking up when he had the chance. Funny how he wants to be Joseibi again. He was being himself the entire time. Ah
Koneko chapter 25 . 2/12
ahhhh I figured it out. Kagome is Amiritsu!

I wonder who the rambling Jueno turns out to be. Man, this story is amazing. It's slow going so far only because of how detailed it is, but chances are i would be grumbling if it was too rushed. Ah well, amazing nonetheless.
Sophie chapter 36 . 2/1
yesssssss
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 48 . 11/6/2016
This is so different from what I've been reading and it's a great thing! I thought I'd never find an unexplored idea/story anymore that I'd be interested to read.. I know it must've taken forecer for you to complete as it had taken me 2-3 days to read. I was so excited and anticipating the following chapters with each chapter I went through. So much feels.. I cried a couple times and at times it made my heart ache like no others.. only wished that the part when sesshomaru and kagome finally got withone another could be clearer in the story. Might be the wordings that kinda confused me but I had to reread the part 2-3x to guess it was like a confession point lol. Otherwise, the story is pure gold! I was so confused chapter 1-3 since they were so unrelated in a sense, but I'm glad I stuck through and went with it. Please make more sess/kag stories if you're still writing! I'd be more than excited to provide feedbacks!
Salome Maranya chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Hoho, Hojo's metaphorically shitting bricks. Poor guy. If I were a first year med student, I'd be too, and not just because of yokai. They never really teach you much about actually doing medical procedures until second year and beyond (though maybe it's different in Japan).
Montara chapter 48 . 12/16/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful, well written story! I really, really, loved it! A little sad that it has ended but I can always read it again :) Thank you!
Montara chapter 47 . 12/16/2015
And their journey began with a much awaited 'I love you!' :)))
Montara chapter 46 . 12/16/2015
They kissed :)))
Montara chapter 45 . 12/16/2015
They could always go back into the future, fly to Europe and learn everything from that time in only a couple of weeks max...

They are so cute together!
Montara chapter 44 . 12/15/2015
Sesshomaru will give her strength, I'm sure.
Montara chapter 43 . 12/15/2015
Now that he's a Lord, he'll have other rooms..will she stay with him?
Montara chapter 42 . 12/15/2015
The bond definitely makes them want more.

Kagome's question about him getting tired of pretending and watching constantly over his shoulder seems so important and it's sad that thats all he knows.
Montara chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
They are starting to notice the other..interesting :)

Nice city. Maybe this is what they need, to make a world for youkai, and only for them.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »