Reviews for Unsung Silence
Mischivous Purple One chapter 48 . 1/14
Without spoiling anything for other readers scrolling reviews before trying: The pacing in the beginning is different than I am used to reading, in a good way. It needs to be slow, taking its time to build up those bits and pieces that all make sense in the end. Having binged this story for the past week, I can happily and immediately add it to my favorites. 10/10 will absolutely read again someday!
Emperor sasuke chapter 1 . 1/1
the best sesskag story to me.
cyntshef chapter 21 . 6/14/2021
Lol. Kagome and the shikikami hahahahaha. I could just picture it. Y’all, don’t read this chapter while people are sleeping. You’ll laugh way too much and way too loud at this
Illyavonillya chapter 48 . 1/19/2020
such a great story thanks so much for writing it
RakelLuvre chapter 48 . 7/24/2019
Gracias, fue hermoso.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
Hello dear author,
I am not sure, if it has already been pointed out to you or not, but japanese bathrooms to this day dont tend to have a shower curtain. They ususally shower outside their tub and only get into the tub itself to soak and relax. The bathroom floor itself has a drain for water. I do not mean to criticise, but I thought you might want to know. If you Google "japanese bathroom" Images, you can see what I mean.
Anyway, I have already read your Story and have come back for a re-read, because I liked it...a lot! So thank you for writing it. Keep your good work coming.
Rokizols chapter 48 . 11/7/2018
One word: BEAUTIFUL, although I would lie if I said I didn’t want more fluffy stuff... we just got a few kisses, really? Well, you can have every single thing in life, I guess. Anyway, I truly enjoyed every minute of it. I am very grateful that you chose to share it with us. Thank you, thank you very, very much.
magix234 chapter 48 . 7/13/2018
This story has been an amazing work! I immensely enjoyed reading it! Thank you.
blackdragon72 chapter 48 . 4/19/2018
This was an amazing story! I love the characters and plot, different from other stories I have read. (And I love that you gave Sess a tail, I don't care what other people say). You are a very talented writer and i hope you have found time to keep it in your life!
Wren210 chapter 4 . 3/14/2018
I know this story is old but you are very wrong Sesshomaru's fur is a pelt or in other words a boa not a tail show me in photos's where it is connected to his ass, because it isn't it wraps around his arm
Smithback chapter 48 . 3/12/2018
wow!
such an awesome story! I loved it!

this is the first inuyasha fic that I have ever read...
perhaps now I am going to read more of them...
anyway, great fic.

I love timetravel storys and this one was pretty good.
Starfire23 chapter 48 . 2/26/2018
Thank you for your wonderful and original story. You have a gift for detail and making believable, logical, and engaging characters and their world. It may have started off with the universe the anime showed us, but you fleshed it out and gave it life. It was a lot of fun to read.
isara-love chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Isn't she's home?why she call other side well home ?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Interesting premise! You certainly caught my attention. Unfortunately, by the "If something sits in one place long enough, it is officially dead," line, things started dragging. I feel you might have been better off ending the prologue thereabouts, instead of continually reminding me, hey, Rin's dead, Sessie's sad, angst, angst, angst. It definitely felt redundant. Still, the beginning was great!
Koneko chapter 48 . 2/14/2017
This story was a good ride.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »