Reviews for Unsung Silence
Montara chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
Not good :((( Hope this time he'll get in time!
Montara chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
Thor :))

What was with the lightning?!
Montara chapter 32 . 12/15/2015
Maybe Kagome can put a barrier around Mesau so she couldn't give her power to Damia...
Montara chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
Maybe there's still hope for Sesshomaru if Kagome won't give up on him, and it doesn't seem she did.
Montara chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
He refused her help.
Montara chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
Kagome thinks Sesshomaru doesn't want to be bonded with her and feels rejected. And still, she's willing to help him because she's a good person.
Montara chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
Hope Kagome will figure it out before it's too late.
Montara chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
So, Sesshomaru is too proud to ask for Kagome's help and he cares only for revenge. But, he brought Kagome with him so he's responsible for her. If he were to fail, then what about her?! He really should think more!

I can't fault Satsuma for making a good deed in helping Kagome but thinking what she'll get out of it.
Montara chapter 26 . 12/15/2015
I like Tosa :))
Montara chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
So...it seems those scrolls were Kagome's message to herself...but that means her life was tied with a youkai's one to be so long...meaning she and Sesshomaru bonded.
Montara chapter 24 . 12/15/2015
Everything seems like a game of chess played with real people. But it seems so tiring to constantly be on guard...still, Sesshomaru wants to be the one making the important decisions.

Sesshomaru deciding to let his 'statue' like that must have been hard and I don't know if I'd have done it. After all, the future with its pollution and wars must not be so appealing to him...so, why not change it?
Montara chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
A very emotional chapter. Glad they reached an understanding. Now they are friends 'in the open' and not just implied.
Montara chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
If she was able to remove the curse in the future, then maybe she could do it now...but is it the right thing to do? I mean, the old Sesshomaru will disappear then, no?
Montara chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
Constant vigilance - Harry Potter :))

I like Kagome's new powers, me wants some :D

Nice show! Oh, to own a cute mini-Sessh...

I'd be mad at Sesshomaru if he wouldn't help me if I'd be attacked! Can't believe he just stood there while people died! Oh, well, those crows were spies so it's maybe for the best...still...
Montara chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
I wonder why she doesn't just hide things in the past and digs them out in the future? That way the price will be very, very high, no?
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »