Reviews for Unsung Silence
Montara chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Politics...

Your story is so well written and has such a good plot that it will be hard to read other's fanfics!
Montara chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Definitely The Litany against fear :)) Loved it!

They managed to go back! But this is not Sesshomaru's time no matter what he thinks. He belongs to the future, he lived, no matter how, for all that time.

I wonder if he's so open to humans now, well, not that open, because he was a statue for so long and he was helped by Kagome and his family..this way he got to know Kagome and develop all sort of feelings...maybe he'll let himself get through this statue phase if it will get him Kagome in the end.
Montara chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
They finally did it! And they are so happy...bet her family won't be too happy that she plans to leave them. At least she wants to make it up by selling stuff from the past.

Was it me or Sesshomaru quoted a little bit from Bene Gesserit's Litany Against Fear?
Montara chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Bet the shop owner is a youkai since he never takes his hat off. Kagome really needs training! She has so much potential!
Montara chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
He still needs to like humans and not just tolerate them.

Glad Kagome took a little time for herself and set Sesshomaru straight :)
Montara chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Maybe this will work.
Montara chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
Wow, Hojo was so brave! :)
Montara chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
That was fun :)

But not for Sesshomaru. I can understand him getting mad but still, he's acting so rude!

And Kagome is right, what could she really do except purify him and I bet she wouldn't want to do that unless he really is dangerous.
Montara chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
When I was little my mom was the chess champion of my country and she taught me how to play. It is a great game that can teach you a lot about life and thinking in advance.

You are a great writer and your story is so captivating! Thanks!
Montara chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
A girl :)))
Montara chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I don't get why he's without manners, especially if he's a noble. I thought nobles were taught etiquette...he has none if he didn't even said 'Thank you' for what they're doing for him!

Still, poor guy, his life wasn't too happy until Rin.
Montara chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Maybe he can teach her how to work with her own powers in order to succeed.
Montara chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Glad he's feeling better now!
Montara chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Hojo thinks he's Inuyasha...
Montara chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Fun living with Sesshomaru :))
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »