Reviews for Crusaders
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
More wonderful drabbles from you. I loved them all! :)
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
heh cute
KuteInsanity chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
I'm several years late in discovering this, but I just thought I should leave a comment letting you know how much I loved reading these. The first chapter was my absolute fave; very sweet, felt very in character, plus it was interesting to see them going through Arkham's stuff. It was also interesting to see your take on the manga version of Lady. I also liked how some of the drabbles tied together..."Family" was my favorite one. Anyway, I really enjoyed these; thanks for writing them. _
LadyTeefStrife chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Who is Alice? .

DxL Romance-not-lemon fics are the best, and more in Dante PoV.

I really like this.

DxL and cloti is happiness!
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
that marshmallow scene was nice and fluffy, yet it had the tint of sadness. nice combination! you really showed lady's confusion and uncertainty about her relationship with dante. please write more!
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Now there's an interesting idea, Lady certainly trained hard, however long it was for, and Dante wouldn't be the best teacher I imagine. Still though, a mentor beats none, and he's certainly got tricks she could learn, the result would be interesting :D.

Ugh, so many fanfics tonight XD, must, focus. OK, this rang of your distinct style, which I'm quite fond of. The opening line especially, almost sounded like something Prachett would write 8). You had that wonderfully detailed yet consice description you always do, and it was basically solid, great work 8).
tenamanda1988 chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Gorgeous fic. i really love how you did the Dante/Lady relationship here, and all the little details X3
Peter the Muggle chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
It's always inspiring to read your stories. Very enjoyable and all the characters are very much in-character. Love me some D/L :)
Vylet Lust chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Nice one and I like it! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon! :) ~p.k.
Ish Impressed chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Wowie I didnt think you'd continue this series of Dante/lady stuff. Not bad girl Not bad.
Sylla chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Cuute! O love all the little one-shots you do! I think I feed off them... 0_o

Anyway, I'll just say that I couldn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes (not anything noticeable at any rate) and well done for that, cause that can be one of the most off-putting things for people trying to read a fic.

I have to try very hard, when reviewing your fics, to keep my reviews from just sounding like praise, praise and... more praise. I do not lie, you're that good.
infractus monumentum chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Very good!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
It's been a long time since I've seen Lady being SO ADORABLE! o

Now, really, this fic was better than I've expected, another great work from you. I like the idea of Lady being Dante's partner, but, as it always happens to me, I can't help but to think how would this affect DMC1 and 2, and plus, how would Lady co-exist with Dante's Devic Arms. (...that would be like... RUN WHILE YOU CAN XD)

Loved it!
LiaraRaziela chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
write more! it's great!
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow cool story! Very believable too. _ LOL they should have used their lips instead of graham crackers for their s'mores. P Well done!