Reviews for Apple Blossom Tea
blackcatyaoi chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love this 3
girlpod50000 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Oh my kami that was the best story I have ever read... O.O
Kisara White chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
FFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
kiko280 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Awww! So sweet! Hehe didn't expect ino!
kiko280 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Wow never expected itachi to burst out laughing!
Elivira chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Great start! Ha! I definitely agree with your opinion on Duckbutt (Sasuke)!

. Nyan にゃん
emo-akatsuki-sakura chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I'm just saying I know this story is finished and has been for a while but I'm just letting you know that this story was great and the last chapter was fucking beautiful!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Yea. Sasuke IS a stupid emo bastard. LOL
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Definately an interesting story :) Loved it, though the last part slightly confused me...what was the book about and what was the ring suppose to be?
Wbsnl evtmor'o chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I Love Kisame and Sakura together!
Marskatr chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Oh god I was panicking and almost to the point of tears at first because WEHHH NO SAKURA NOOO! And then you were so perfect and SHE FINALLY LEFT SAI YEAAAAH! Weh, I love this and it's intense feels. Intense!
SanbiYagura chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
yep, sasuke is an emo revenge crazed bastard who can't even tell who is it that he has to have his revenge on.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
soo cute and awesome totally love it awesome job i really like it and so the couple i think they are adorable together five star for this one i really hope the you put out some more, just simply fantastic and soo romantic !
Kaya Kazaki chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You ain't crazy, just weird. Weird good, crazy bad :3 now excuse me while I go mentally beat the shit out of people I don't like o.0 see, weird good, crazy bad :P
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I love it! Its so good. Add more!