Reviews for Coma
Sharon chapter 21 . 6/12/2008
OK - I found this story somewhat confusing. Did anyone else?
heather03nmg chapter 21 . 4/6/2007
Wow, what an amazing story...I just sat here without moving and read all 21 chapters!

You wrote an incredible story, the parallel universe was very creative and you managed to weave it into real life without it being jumpy or confusing.

Loved hurt Dean, coma Dean is even better!

Keep up the great work!
Tahra chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
Dude! That was so good, such a good alternative to Asylum, which I just watched for the first time last night! :D Awesome, absolutely loved it.

Tahra
stealthyone chapter 21 . 11/29/2006
So here we are at the end of the tale. I was sorry to see Amber die, but very glad to see Dean come out of things OK. Interesting that Dr. Nelson was the culprit, and the reason behind his actions was interesting, too. He certainly got a reckoning for his actions, though.

Favorite lines:

Is there anything going on in my world that I need to know about?

I can’t tell you that.

What! Hey, that’s not fair! Who makes these damn rules anyway…!

LOL! I like irritated!Dean.

“I feel like I have a hangover. You know, if I have a headache, generally I want to have done something fun the night before.”

*g*

“Dude… I figure I must really taste good.”

*g*

“What are you doing alive!” Doctor Nelson demanded of Dean.

Dean smirked. “Hey… I’m too handsome to die.”

LOL! Great job capturing Dean’s sense of humor in this chapter.

“I shot you,” he repeated.

“And you’re not gonna do it again, are you?”

Sam looked at his brother like he was crazy. “No, of course not.”

I love this little exchange. Dean’s just so calm about the whole thing, Sam’s so incredulous. Cute. :)

Great to see the boys back together, and on good terms with each other. :)
sallydeathhands chapter 21 . 11/14/2006
I really liked this... I always wondered what would've happened during "Asylum" was loaded. And this was a wonderful "what if" possibilty of it. Very well-written... (in fact, I'm incredibly jealous...LOL) I hope that you'll find a little time to squeeze out some more fics for us rabid fans.
Cali chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
So is amber the one whose doing all this after all sam said that one version of her was insane so is it all he doing?
Fantasygirl721 chapter 21 . 10/18/2006
Nice ending, real nice ending. I loved this story, though I'm kind of bummed that Dean didn't remember anything and that Amber ran off so quickly. I kinda wondered if they would fall for each other like they did in the parallel world. Good job on the fic!

Kate
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
And we all know what that was about. Great job! Update soon!
Julie chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
I loved this story! You're a great writer. : )

~Julie~
SinisterSweetheart chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
THAT WAS AN AWESOME ENDING! OMG! IT WAS BRILLIANT! Great, bravo, fantastic, awesome job! Just curious, but if you were to make a sequel to this...what would it be about? Would there be good ol' brotherly fluff :D ? Well let me know and that was amazing! Although...now I am sad it ended...and I was kinda upset when Amber half died but hey...life goes on...well...not for her but for Sam and Dean! GREAT JOB!
deli41321 chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
ah yes does this mena that they is giong to be a sequal I sure hope so lol. I love how you ended it it was really good. I felt bad that amber had to die but at least she is alive in the other world. It is prob good that she left before Dean saw her because even though he doesn't remember I'm sure the deja vu would ahve happened. You did an awesome job the whole story was great. And I can't wait to read more stuff by you.

Delia
LArkless chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
that was really good, i really enjoyed it...hope you write more in the future
SPNCruzin chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
i really liked this fanfic. i hope you get the chance to write again. thank you again
Fanpire109 chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
that was really good you did a good job
stealthyone chapter 20 . 10/14/2006
Ooh, much excitement in this chapter. :)

Very interesting about the two Ambers being linked through the recent goings-on. And who gave Sam all the nifty demon info? Intriguing.

In the parallel world … eek about Sam! And poor Brownie! And Amber’s not looking long for this world right now … eek!

Btw, I loved this whole exchange:

“I am not talking to you.” Amber sat in the back seat of the Impala with her arms folded across her chest, stubbornly not looking at Dean.

“You just did,” Dean pointed out, even as he got into the driver’s seat, and glanced with some impatience towards the house. What’s taking Sam and Jess so long?

“Well, I’m not talking to you now.”

“You know, I had an argument like this with Sam once,” Dean commented. “Eventually, he got tired of the whole thing and gave up not talking to me. ‘Course, he was about ten at the time, so it wasn’t too difficult…”

LOL!