Reviews for Smiles of a Summer Night
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
This was another excellent Kusanagi/Yuzuriha while it was mainly about them you did well not to neglect other characters involved. Once again very good characterisations.
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Yuu22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008

“Wait a minute.” Fuuma’s voice held a note of surprise. “It’s not killing the other one.”

Kamui stared and turned very red. “Are they…?” he couldn’t say it. “They aren’t…”

They were. Passionately.

“They should really get a room.” Fuuma came out of his shadow and twined his arms around Kamui. He could feel the older boy’s hot breath on his neck. “Or should I say ‘We’?”

“It’s not you.” Whispered Kakyou

Kamui: Oh phew..

Fuuma: Well, we're still getting a room anyway. And toys. Lots of em.

That's my twisted version of this awsome story!

Great job!
Slover Pink chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Amzing writing. I like your work on this. It's really interesting, and pulls me in with creativity. Good Work!
sora kinomoto chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
It's beautiful! It's really sad that it has ended in the 5th chapter T_T... but, well, I would really like to see when she grow s up P.
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
fenix chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
whaddya mean "fin"?
you have to sequel this or something!
mating dragins... really...
rhapsodythewise chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
I must admit, this was the first Yuzuriha/Kusenagi fic I have ever read, but I liked the coupling for a while now. I thought that having them and keeping the balance with the other characters must have been extremely hard, but you seem to make it seem easy. I also thought that keeping them in character must have been difficult as well, but I applaude your acceptance of a challenge and your ability to jump over them with ease.

I give you my highest rating: 10 out of 10

Brandy chapter 5 . 4/16/2002
Great! I really like the way the chapters progressed, not centering in on one character but giving equal attention to all. And doing it very well! I hope there will be more?
Nadeshiko Amamiya chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
Really, really interesting. Luved the idea. Your stile is really good too. Hope u keep wrtting! (aw, dammit, i'm curious now...)
Rei-Chan chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
I must say that this is one of the best fics i have ever read!

please please please write more and soon!

So good luck, and Please *begz* write more soon!

Bearit chapter 5 . 7/16/2001
O_O Wow! This is one of the best I've read. I liked the chapter in which Sorata confronted Kusanagi. That was cute. _ I didn't find any flaws with this story; everything was perfect as far as I'm concerned (although, I've only read up to X/11... ;;). Great job!
Hokuto-chan chapter 5 . 7/14/2001
Awww...cute. That was old is Kusanagi, anyway? Are you going to write more? Please do! I like the scene with Nataku, too...
Remalna Marguerite not signed in chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
"Fin"? This can't be the end? Wow, I'm utterly, and very pleasantly shocked by this awesome story. Shocked, because you've written every single character perfectly in character. I especially loved how you wrote Subaru and Kusanagi. The little yaoi-ish scene between him and Seishirou was, in a word, a tease; Subaru's inner conflict is almost painful to read: just as he's starting to explore his feelings for Kamui and building perhaps a new beginning, Seishirou comes, plays, parts in a flurry of sakura and leaves him terribly confused and hurting. Two thumbs up for writing Subaru so well, and so endearingly! Kusanagi's character was also done to the perfection. Like in your other story, "Choice", Kusanagi was fighting an inner battle of his own-like Subaru. He had sort of sworn to protect earth and the plants above all else, when Yuzuriha comes along to destroy all of his former convictions. Excellent! And the mysterious Kakyou-vision was very interesting! A truly lovely piece of work; I fervently hope it will be followed up by a sequel! Write me if you'd like-ciao, -Margot
Demeter1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2001
*raises eyebrows* Can I say "Wow!"? That was great! You combined the element of almost startling blatant humor in the face of imminent danger. It's so weird... how their all at some sort of festival, and their all waiting to kill the other, and then there's all that underlying tension between different couples... I loved the Karen take on Aoki especially! Great job!