Reviews for Hoi Ni Ochittamo
Dawns Eternal Twilight chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
This story is really good! Its good to know there's someone else who takes forever updating too! Please write more! I want to see where the rest of this goes!
kazeni chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
thanks for updating!

nice chapter I hope Krad and Satoshi will survive (dark and dai too)

krad helping satoshi... "happy"
Carlisto chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
You updated! x), i love this story, come ON krad, show more affection for Sato-kun, or I'd show him if you don't want to ;D. Hope you update soon.
T.O.C.A chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
GAH! How dare you leave it there! lol can't wait to read more!
me-myself-and-me chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
this is really good
Mikky-mail chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
Wow...

After reading this story, I'm now really into the KradxSatoshi pairing.

I really like your story, it's cute and i'd appreciate it if you'd update as soon as u can! _
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
I can't wait to see what happens next!
kazeni chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
nice story!

I like the 7th chapter most Krad and sato give here a nice cupple.

please go on!
phoenix of hell chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
This story is very cool. I suppose it is very difficult to change the anime so it fits with the situation you made up. Good job, and hope you update soon.
Dark-Angel09 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Oh my, whats going on? Daisuke seems to be in trouble and Dark as always is flying to the Rescue. Does he make it in time though? Well I won't know till you update! I'll try to read and review faster next time! Also here -hands cookie- peanut butter, they're one of the bezt ya know? Anyways awesome chapter.
T.O.C.A chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
OMG! CLIFFHANGER! what happens to Daisuke! ah! please update again soon!
IRobbedRobin chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
uahh! dark go save daisuke! _ wow this really his ur fastest update :3 Um..please keep up the wonderful writing and see u in teh next review! X3
Faith Moon n Jade Sun chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
Yay! Quick update! You're on fire! SEGOI! xD lol anyway... arg hurry up and get back to the toshixkrad mushy luff! lol

update soon!
IRobbedRobin chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
aw what a KAWAII MOMENT! *gives you a plate of oatmeal cookies and chocolate chip cookies* e! X3 this is just KAWAII.

heh. :3 i cannot wait for the next chapter...!
Faith Moon n Jade Sun chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Arg! I love it! But I need more! More I say! xDD I luv the KradXSatoshi fluffehness! Yay! o i will give you pocky if you make the next chappie longer .

*waves the pocky in front of your face* bwahaha...

update really soon! xD