Reviews for Summertime Blues
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cute! I like the way that it took Connor longer to warm up to Gunn, and a shorter time for Fred. Great story!
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This deserves far more than 8 reviews. The little bits of where he accidentally thinks of Angel is lovely. The ending disappoints perhaps, but otherwise, brilliant.
counteragent chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Great Connor voice. :)
Evespirit chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I like this story, quite observing.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
loved it, you write Connor very well. Just the way I like it. This line I liked the most:

'On his way back, he remembers Fred and Gunn had told him to always let them know when he’s leaving, and though he has no intention of ever obeying that rule, he stops at a store and buys some tacos for Fred.'

It shows the development that's going on between seasons really well.
Midzst chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wonder story. I alway wondered what happen that summer.
gopie chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
These were great. A quality in Connor not really explored in the series. Great work!
the dancing zora chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Too lazy to log in, really good story! Um, I can't think of anything that could be improved, so I'll just say good job!
Thucydides chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very good. An interesting, speculative look at the bridge between season 3 and 4. I can practically hear Conner's voice in a lot of his thoughts here, quite fulfilling. I especially like how his thoughts will suddenly move to Angel, traped under the ocean. The recollection of his life with Holtz and survivng in Quorteth are also first rate.

If I may suggest, the minor things that seem slightly unrepresented in this story are Conner's name and his antagonism with Gunn. Conner was raised with the name Stephen, he adapted the name Conner in Tomorrow to lull Angel, but appeared to get used to it over the summer with Fred and Gunn. Some internal tension in this flow might be beneficial. Also, in Deep Down Conner seemed fairly experienced at goading and antagonising Gunn, and element that doesn't really come across here.

Best line: "Fred talks more in a day than Connor and his father did during an entire month." Heh.
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
So beautiful

Just...so beautiful

Im in awe

I'll never be able to write like u XD

I hope u continue to make Connor fiks!