Reviews for Loveless
Bellette07 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Ryuk is really a bad ass and he's going to end this L's crap right away, right now XD. I hope to see how he start to filtr Rem XD
Mort chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
HOLA. Nice.
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Ooh, please keep writing! You've got me on the edge of my seat! I wanna know what happens REALLY BAD! Hee, Ryuk is in Light's body! D It makes me laugh evilly. (You got me really hyper, now!)

For your awesome writing, you get a virtual apple! Please update soon!
alice-insomnia chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Sorry about taking so long to review on here.

Wonderful work! The ending is quite a cliff hanger. I still can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

Yulan the Exhausted chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Oh you must really continue it! The idea of it is just fantastic! I will support you!
Mort chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
This fic is fawesome. Please update soon, I was worried you had forgotten about it...
AishiExcel chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Misa's reaction to Light in leather pants made me giggle out loud. I liked. Will you post the next chapter soon? : I can't wait
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh! I'm intrigued, for sure! I'm a ryuk fan and i love the way this is playing out... so he is taking Light's place in the world and Light is taking his...
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
TOTALLY AWESOME! Though, I think you should work on your punctuation a bit. Overall, update! This is going good so far!
Lori Gray Skies chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Nice story. I really enjoyed reading it. I think the Death Note world needs a little more RyukxRem. XD
yasha-fire-starter chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
New idea I like you should continue.
RandomAnimeLoverGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006