Reviews for A Song In Time of Revolution
MyBear chapter 72 . 5/21
My secret shipping of Snape and Regulus has just grown tenfold.
Bobette13 chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Good god Connor is such a teenage boy.
pikachucat chapter 124 . 12/7/2015
awesome story
Taylor1991 chapter 68 . 4/26/2015
It's always amuzing to watch both the light and the dark's attempts to persuade Harry to join them :)

*wipes a fake tear from my eye* lol our Severus is finally maturing and is allowing Harry and Draco their independence. Fitting that he's the first to guess the ritual. Lucius isn't going to be pleased, but I don't care. If Draco feels that the justification is the ritual for him, then all the better. Is Lucius behind the dreams? I know the unspeakables are, but I think that Falco is behind Severus's dreams now; they seem more fierce than just nightmares from one's abusive childhood.

Glad to see that Narcissa has Draco's back :-d

The ritual was beautiful. Liked the lion form.

Love the Black houses and how fitting that the ritual took place at Silver-Mirror. Hope that Regulus returns from the picture soon. I miss him :(

Draco made Harry's day in the seventh scene. Thanks as always for writing. Your fic inspires even people who aren't fans of slash to read this lovely arc.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 124 . 4/19/2015
Lovely writing. I finally get Snape's weird dreams.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 93 . 4/19/2015
I really like this chapter and Calibrid is so bold! I also like the way Draco decided to grow up, now only to see if he holds up to it.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 53 . 4/18/2015
Is Aurora trying to use/manipulate Harry and Lisa helping her? If I recall the Addletons sent a rather angry letter to Harry referencing his killing their child. Does he not remember that? What role will Marvin play I wonder...
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 46 . 4/18/2015
Is Henrietta related to Millicent and Adalrico? Also is the object that hated the whole world the ring hocrux?
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 45 . 4/18/2015
What dreams is Rufus talking about?
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 43 . 4/18/2015
Really, who is the liberator? I thought it was Ginny for a bit, but clearly not.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 41 . 4/18/2015
I liked the way you portrayed Woodhouse defending Harry.
Taylor1991 chapter 67 . 4/17/2015
Is it really possible for Harry to have the right to drain Lucius's magic, since he's no longer in the alliance? That would make anything he did fare game and not really any of Harry's business. That bbeing said, I concur with Harry, he deserves it. But that's going against what I perceived as Harry's principles of free-will.

I adore the rituals and dances in this fic. Can't wait to see how he spices up the ceremony :)

It's a pity that you no longer write. Your fic is so inspirational, whatwith the ethics discussed, the philosophy as well as the realistic healing from emotional abuse encourages even non-slash readers to give this beautiful fic a chance. Thanks for all of the hard work you put into it. Not that you'll ever read this. lol
AliceCullen3 chapter 124 . 3/30/2015
LOVE IT!
RL chapter 103 . 2/9/2015
Aurora Whitestag's pissing me the fuck off
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 76 . 12/19/2014
I know you've already finished, but keep from putting in my two cents worth. If I were Harry I would find people who were dying already to make the sacrifices. It would give meaning to their deaths.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »