Reviews for A Song In Time of Revolution
BlackMoon-1 chapter 25 . 5/27
Sinceramente aún no he logrado simpatizar con Connor, me sigue cayendo mal a pesar de todo lo bueno que haya hecho en algún punto. Hasta ahora lo que veo de él me cae mal y no creo cambiar de parecer pronto, espero equivocarme en eso.
BlackMoon-1 chapter 19 . 5/24
Oh por dios! Como le doy favorito a un capítulo y como puedo enmarcarlo completamente?, me a encantado.
BlackMoon-1 chapter 16 . 5/24
Este capitulo lo ame, quisiera poder poner una marca en cada parte que me encanta para poder volver a leerlo cada vez que quiera. Amo tu forma de escribir.
BlackMoon-1 chapter 12 . 5/23
Necesito aprender inglés para poder leer lo que dice originalmente ya que al traducirla a veces se le pierde el sentido de la forma en la que quieren decir algunas cosas, o algunas palabras las cambia y se pierde el sentido. Me gusta mucho como haz creado todo esto. Tu forma de escribir es increíble. Es de mis sagas favoritas.
Jacob Manaker chapter 59 . 5/17
"I didn't want to address you with your first name, and any other sounds like a title."

But, Terry, it's so easy to come up with unique and accurate names! Let me give you a brief and incomplete survey of some of your options:
* Harry Black
* The Wizard Formerly Known as Harry Potter
* That Parselmoutherf***er
* Shave-and-a-Harry-Cut Two-Bits
strawberrycream142 chapter 124 . 4/24
What a wonderful story. I have suffered enough while reading it.
Tony Moonstone chapter 124 . 8/14/2023
Wow, just wow.
You just threw a ton of cliffhangers at the end of the last few chapters of book 6, shocking the hell out of me so much so that my jaw hasn't come off the floor.
Was not expecting that at all.
AWESOME story, now even though it 4am I can't wait to start reading the last story of book 7.
Onward I go.
Tony Moonstone chapter 99 . 8/12/2023
This storyline has been an emotional Rollercoaster.
For every good that Harry does, something happens that pushes him back.
He just can't get a break.
I really hope that this fighting with Falco ends and we can go back to fighting with Voldemort.
Only 25 chapters to go till the end of book 6.
Onward I go.
Tony Moonstone chapter 68 . 8/8/2023
That was a rather intense sex scene and I have to admit it was nicely done.
This story has seen me hate and enjoy the story.
I like the way the story is progressing and I'm eager to read more and more.
Tony Moonstone chapter 8 . 7/31/2023
Wow, just wow.
I've read many stories of Harry Potter but yours is the ONLY one to feature a truly hated Amelia Bones.
I'm quite shocked.
Harry is truly powerful when he's angry.
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 7/31/2023
Finally reading book6.
So far Harry's healing at the Sanctuary seems rather good for him as well as Draco. Snape on the other hand not so much.
I wonder which way the story will take this time.
moonandstars26 chapter 9 . 7/27/2023
Reaver chapter 124 . 5/28/2022
I hope you'll enjoy reading along as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Well, the farce is over. Which means it is the tragedy that approaches.
We shall see.
Reaver chapter 93 . 5/27/2022
I feel bad and dumb for not being able to differentiate, in here, the extent to which love and politics play a role in each relationship, particularly those of marriage interests. I wonder if Calibrid harbors genuine feelings for Harry or if it's all for alliance purposes.
GuestR chapter 91 . 5/27/2022
But how do we know this display isn't fake?
1,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »