Reviews for A Song In Time of Revolution
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
why do i get the feeling that that birds gonna come very annoying in the future
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
OMG! There I was sitting at my desk at work being a good little office bitch and slaving away doing everyone else's paperwork and all of a sudden a box pops up saying I've got mail and what to my wonderous glorious eyes should appear, but a message from the gods saying that chapter one had been posted. One down, approximately a hundred and twenty some odd more to go and I'm dying to read each and every last one of them. I was going so nuts the last couple of days, that I started to re-read the entire series from the beginning. I'm about halfway through Saving Connor for like the third time and its even better this time through.

Anyways I've babbled enough and I really should finish some of this stuff on my desk. Until next time, blessed be.

Chandra Tanith Devi.
xxzzxxzzxxzz chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh...the first chapter of the next story. This is so exciting. :D I can't wait to find out what Snape 'is'. And just who is that bird? It's scary.

I'm glad Harry is getting the healing he needs, I hope the bird doesn't do anything too awful. Go on, Harry, enjoy the pear! Great work on writing such awesome stories.
Oberlyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That bird is really quite annoying.

Eh...promising beginning to a new 'book'!
KatanaKira chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
yay first chapter of the 6th "book" yay

XD

:wants to know about what Snape really is:

that bird is getting annoying...I trust we will be learning more about him soon?

great chapter xD
Synn1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
YAY! NEW STORY! Thank you so much!
Calamir chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Nice intro, Lightning! Can't wait for chapter 2! That bird is creepy...
icedragon925 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
great once more
439537 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay that bird is REALLY creeping me out. I have no idea what it is, or who it is. And I hope Harry can handle it. AND I HOPE HE TELLS SOMEBODY! I salute you at the beginning of yet another long journey *salutes* Let's make it a good one *grins* Thanks for writing!
rayama chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait for more.
nana-hedwig chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great, good to see more of your Universe. I am a bit worried about Snape - will we learn what upset him so much?
Bosson12787 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great start to another great story
Bright1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
It took me a nice solid week to read through your stories (and I even made it just in time for the newest one). I can't tell you how much I adore them. They are all amazing. It has come to the point where I feel like these stories are more real that the ones that JKR wrote. They have such depth and so many twists. I love all of your characterizations. You bring to light characters that were only briefly mentioned in the books and make them so real and round. You are truly a gift writer. I can not tell you how thankful I am to have had your stories to keep me entertained in the hospital this past week. You are doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to see what this latest story has in store.

~Dawn
DarkCloaks chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
whe! it's started ! whe ! let me go read !
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129