Reviews for A Song In Time of Revolution
Half an Inch chapter 21 . 10/27/2020
I absolutely loved Conner this chapter, his rivalry with Draco is so amusing and entertaining. And oh god Dionysus! I love his chaotic energy! I enjoyed his scene almost as much as honoria lol
Guest chapter 124 . 9/25/2020
Utter trash, Ron Wesley and Harry Potass didn’t make out with each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Rf
thryl18s chapter 116 . 7/16/2020
I always laugh at the fact that all these great enemies –Dumby, Falco and now, Juniper– believe they are better and more intelligent than the others, but they have not realized (or they did not, in the case of Falco) that the reason why they are defeated is that they try to keep the world from changing. Stupid , not to make the connections.
Lilit Yuu chapter 68 . 7/14/2020
Simplemente final maravilloso para este capitulo! *0*!
Lilit Yuu chapter 66 . 7/14/2020
Me encanta tanto cuando Snape es paternal con Harry y Harry acepta eso, y se vuelve hasta ceirto punto más docil, tal cual como un hijo que necesita la protección de su padre!

Pensar que publicaste hace tantos años y apenas leo, pero gracias por dejar la historia por aquí para que pueda leerla!

La leí de alguien que la traducia, pero luego se detuvo, así que vine a buscarla aquí traducirla para poder leerla :D!
thryl18s chapter 93 . 7/11/2020
I think Calibrid got away with this. She's smart so I know she knew that harry was going to refused. she jus did it with the purpose of getting her lord a good partner out of the one he already has. English is not my first language so I don't know if I explained myself...
thryl18s chapter 71 . 7/10/2020
I knew you were cruel, just didn't think that this much. I think I know at least two that are going to die
thryl18s chapter 70 . 7/10/2020
omg I really love harry and reg relationship
thryl18s chapter 60 . 7/9/2020
i do not like the board, but I kinda like Aurora. Hope she won't get crazy
Mar chapter 55 . 4/29/2020
Sorry for my English, but i just have to write it.
I love this fic and I really don't mind (pronounce: I like) slash but this chapter makes me want to leave this story and never come back. I feel like so many things about this situation are toxic, starting with FORCED SEX (don't mistake with rape, it's not exactly the same, though I may mistake proper name of that since it's a literal translation), through fact that Harry isn't ready for sex at all yet and ending with constraining his movement... Also assumption that they have to have sex if they're together isn't exactly a healthy thing, not to mention that I don't know a person who doesn't want any privacy (even inside theirs own head). Maybe there's a person who desires that, but it's obviously not Harry, so the whole situation is a rape on his mind...
This ritual sounds romantic but if you actually consider it like it was a story you hear about real relationship, you can see it's wrong in so many ways. Of course I know it's a fic, not a real world, so I still love it, but I believe it's an important thing to write, especially while so many people still don't believe that there is something like rape in marriage (at least in my country - here "rape culture" makes itself at home)
hypnoticageregression chapter 81 . 1/25/2020
this itchy left arm thing for so many words is killing me
hypnoticageregression chapter 68 . 1/25/2020
️ love this
bennyrelic chapter 52 . 9/20/2019
I love this chapter full of reactions. You have some excellent writing here like this little bit with Narcissa & Draco and then Lucius later on:
"There is always someone watching," said Narcissa sharply. "Remember what I taught you about comportment, Draco. Why do some people practice all their lives for it and never achieve it?"

Draco could feel his flush deepening again. "Because it goes deeper than skin and bone," he muttered, letting the words be tugged from him. "Because someone who does not live grandeur in his mind will never live it in his body."

Really great stuff! I do like how Draco's mind works here and how well you write the three of them together. Still distinctive but also they are kind of the same.
fhl1234 chapter 95 . 8/29/2019
Yay Draco, you did two marvelous things, complete the animagus transformation and creat the spell. You're a terrific author, and after much debate, I decided to pick up this magnificent series and finally hopefully reach the end of their seventh year. Thanks for writing.
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »