Reviews for A Song In Time of Revolution
BlueWater5 chapter 124 . 4/27/2019
Another great story! Looking forward to the sequel.
kaycross1184 chapter 60 . 11/7/2018
Okay I realize you’ve finished writing this series and nothing I say is going to change anything but I need to express some frustrations. Everyone keeps bringing up that Harry mercy-killed those kids and tells him he should have done something different, BUT THEY NEVER TELL HIM WHAT. And they expect him to defeat Voldemort, BUT THEY NEVER TELL HIM HOW. What do they want him to do exactly?! They treat like he’s the wizarding version of Jesus and expect miracles from him. HE’S A 16 YEAR OLD BOY! Just because he has Lord level magic does not mean he has experience or knowledge. Good grief.
Artem1sStag chapter 122 . 7/16/2018
Oh my f*cking god.
Artem1sStag chapter 108 . 7/16/2018
God dammit.
Artem1sStag chapter 104 . 7/16/2018
Ah! I'm so excited, the battle's finally here. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for all of the normal witches and wizards who probably miss having a normal Walpurgis since all these Dark Lords keep throwing their weight around.
Artem1sStag chapter 97 . 7/16/2018
Oh no, poor Harry!
Artem1sStag chapter 69 . 7/15/2018
Oh my god, my cheeks are burning. I'm on the brink of death and Severus Snape's internal dialogue is what did it to me. This chapter definitely Exceeds Expectations! I'd give it an O, but I'm sure Draco and Harry just spent all night handing 'em out to each other heyo.
Incendient chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Hello! I’ve been reading your fabulous work fo a while now, without letting you know how much I love it. And today, I really wanted to share this love with you. This is a long story actually haha Whatev’s! At first, I was really skeptical when a friend suggested this fanfic. The synopsis was not attractive enough to me, so I ended up putting your work aside. But one day, I had read every Drarry I could and was craving for something real good. I then, started your fanfiction. And it was so...I don’t think there is a word to describe how amazed, excited...so much feelings I felt after reading the first chapter. And it continued for a long time. I was like the Draco who had beentrapby the book Snape gave. Just so you know, 40% of my photos are screenshots of my favorite moments lol. Every chapters were so satisfactory. I would get so impatient sometimes and had to be reassured by my friend whenever I would feel so insecure about the plot lol. Anyway. To tell the truth, I still did not finish your story. Part of me has been tired of reading (not your story in particular but everything in general) and the other part just don’t want to end this story. But I know that I will eventually do. And when this time comes, I’ll be sure to let you know. For now I just wanted to thank you for your hardwork. I so love yout writing. Keep it up 3 !
gemsaysfeelings chapter 124 . 3/2/2018
gemsaysfeelings chapter 120 . 3/2/2018
im gonna cry
gemsaysfeelings chapter 111 . 3/2/2018
*kind of spoiler*

i seriously think that the half-snake-from-other-dimension children subject is gonna be bad, really, really bad
gemsaysfeelings chapter 71 . 2/27/2018
lotw had to twist it up again, sigh
gemsaysfeelings chapter 70 . 2/27/2018
OMFG MY BEAUTIFUL SON IS BACK
gemsaysfeelings chapter 67 . 2/26/2018
one of the things i love most dearly about this series is seeing how harry's enemies slowly lose all their rationality, but some way faster than others
and lucius is now hitting craziness at full speed
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »