Reviews for Rebellious Hearts
thriller chapter 36 . 8h
I'm missing XIETRO !
But the ROMY confusion is keeping me happy - Rogue is digging herself a tunnel, let alone a hole

Fabulous as always
thriller chapter 35 . 7/23
I'm so addicted I just keep skipping right to the next chapter without reviewing!
Loving it as always

thriller chapter 32 . 7/16
Holy moly! It's been an age :O
FINALLY getting back into the story and OMG it's getting goooooood! Had to start from the very beginning just to catch myself back up with what was happening and I'm back to where I was for the really juicy stuff
Good to be back and good to be enjoying your writing again

Guest 1503 chapter 51 . 5/30
So I read thru most of your reviews and you have over ten reviews and I also read your profile and you said you won't update unless you get so many reviews. Just thought I'd point that out. I mean not to be rude but I'm getting anxious here! Any ways hope you update soon :-*
lmd569 chapter 51 . 2/15
So I never left a review before (1st one ever!) but read this story cause I was home with my son who is sick. I really liked it. So mad I'm never gonna know the end :( but thanks for the story and your time!
shroudson1 chapter 51 . 2/9
I need more
Anna28 chapter 51 . 2/9
I think you're very busy, I am hoping and will wait for your update take care...
Guest chapter 51 . 11/30/2016
CAnt wait for the next chapter please im
Curious ️
shroudson1 chapter 51 . 10/4/2016
ok I need more. I have to know what will happen with Romy and see how close amarto can get. poor Wanda she really didn't want to participate, oh well. how much longer til prom, shock it never came up. well hope to hear from you soon.
Ballislife12 chapter 50 . 9/7/2016
So. You know me as Desireesamonie but some shiz went down and I totally forgot my password and all that jazz So I am currently rewriting young love. Ugh, any heyooo! Dude you've been gone for so long I've been going through Rebellious hearts withdrawals.
Shellyluv34 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I really love this story please finish it pleazzzzzz
Maddylovessmiles chapter 51 . 3/28/2016
I feel horrible for not reviewing for such a long time so here it goes.
Rebellious Hearts is one of the very few fics that I will actively go back to re-read for my own pleasure. Since your last update I think I've scanned through the whole thing two times and am currently going through a full in depth reading. Its also one of the few fics that i enjoy all the pairings.
You are an amazing writing and I feel like I can't truly compliment you enough for the masterpiece that you have created. This is certainly a story that I wish will never end.
In saying that, PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I NEED MORE OF THIS.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Crystal Aamquelin(movies) Tv tropes
Rebellious HATES being told what to do by the her sister and her borther in law and tends to take matters at her own hands
Badass Princess:DUH Badass Fashionista:OF COURSE!
Childhood Romance:With Pietro. They were seperated froor 8 years after HYDRA captured himab nd wanda before they met agian in the Infinity War.
The Leader:of the FF Fiery Redhead:DUUH. Control the Elements:DUUH
The Beautiful Elite:Crystal is the most beautful Inhuman in her generation.
The Smart One:Crystal is EXTREMELY clever and witty,and tends to outwit even her own sister and .
The Ingenue:Now this may not look it,but Crystal is said to be the ingenue of her family. The Fashion Designer:DEFINITELY
Unlimted Wardrobe:This also goes with the rest of her family.
Little Miss Snarker:Crystal is a ways up to new wits and innuedos to make life more interesting. Impossibly Col Clothes:CERTAIN FOR SURE.
Nice Shoes:Crystal has A THOSUAND deisgner shoes complimenting her MANY outfits in the series.
Fish out of the Water:When she first came to earth,she had NO IDEA how to act like a human thus causing her to be humiliated and freaked out and crying in her hotel room for days.
World's Most Beauitful Woman:Alongisde her sister,sheis also one fo then most ebauitful inhuamans ever graced the ihnhumans race. Pietro fell hardcore at first isght when he gazed at those elarge ember green eyes. Many men(including Fandral) also said to have a crush on her. She was also lusted after by Ronan because of her unsurpasssable beauty.
Living Doll:Look at her light auburn curls,large felin elke ememebr green eyes,doll like face,faultless nose,full red lips and petite curvarceous figure with a tiny waist. Dion't you think she's one?Even Clint,when he first saw her,he was like'Are you sure this is a girl?'
Spoiled Sweet:Well yeah,she can be a bit naive and tends to have temper tantrums every now and then,but she also has a heart of burning gold which tends to help ithers when needed and NEVER shuns away from poor people to help. Even thoguh they're not as fashionable as her,that is.
Heroes love Redheads:With Pietro Maximoff himself. Pietro Maximoff's mother has auburn ahir,which is why he has a thing for redheads,espeicaly Crystal herself
Guest chapter 51 . 3/18/2016
Remember me? Lol how's the hiatus going? We'd love to hear from you soon. Love, Me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Please update the suspension is killing me!